I love reflections especially those on water!! I haven't done a reflection post in awhile so here are some from the river, my favorite place to get water shot's!! Any snow is now gone..yeah ..but it has only been a little over a week!! One never knows when it comes to the weather !
Hope your eyes are okay after these...not sure about my own ; )
Hopefully these soft sunset colors reflecting onto the clouds will help relax your eyes!! : )
~~~~Blessings to all my blogger friends for a "Happy Easter"~~~~
i just love the watery ones! big smile. thank you!
ReplyDeleteSuper images GG.
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteWater and sky. Two elements. Great pictures.
ReplyDeleteI havent been out with my camera in a while Grace this is very inspiring to get out and do just that!! Awesome reflections! IS that a Beaver? CUTE
ReplyDeleteLovely images and reflections, Grace! The sunsent shots are gorgeous! I wish you and your family a very Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteLovely images and reflections, Grace! The sunsent shots are gorgeous! I wish you and your family a very Happy Easter!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful. The second picture is a piece of artwork. I love it.
ReplyDeleteThose first two shots are beyond lovely Grace. I deeply love the ripple effect of water reflections. These days everything gets a bit blurry, more or less is of no moment at all.
ReplyDeleteGreat shots all, wish I had a river within easy reach.
Have a HAPPY EASTER my dear.
Love the watery reflections!
ReplyDeleteA nice series again, Grace. Love those reflection photos, especially #1, #2 & #6 beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThe skies at the end of your post are really beautiful, love the colors.
A Happy Easter to you and your family!
Louise
Excellent relections. The second is an amazing image.
ReplyDeleteVery nice Grace.
ReplyDeleteHappy Easter to you and your family.
I'm partial to reflection. Also like the sunset clouds.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful reflection shots. Happy Easter right back at you! It's a beautiful Easter morning here in Maine, isn't it?
ReplyDeleteLovely photos Grace, very serene and just right for Easter. A very Happy Easter to you.
ReplyDeleteThanks Teresa : )
ReplyDeleteThanks Roy..; )
Thanks..Tojav .... : )
Thanks Sondra...Yes beaver : )
Thanks Eileen...: )
Thanks Ruth.. I like that too,but it makes my eye cross!! : )
Thanks So much Arija..Glad you enjoyed!!
Thanks You Reena : )
Thanks Louise...: )
Thanks Adrian...Ya I can see that you would like that ; )
Thanks Neil..Same to you and your's!! :)
Thank you John.. Hope your having a good day!! : )
Thanks Jean...It sure is hope your having a lovely one!! : )
Thank you Jan... : )
Nice sunsets and snowy..............
ReplyDeletesome wonderful reflections in there, I loved the snow with pond and the lovely spreading tree over the water...some really nice ones you got. Some of the snowy ground looks quite treacherous to walk over though
ReplyDeleteWoW Grace, these are really extraordinary images!! And you are way to kind to me......happy Easter, I hope you had a lovely day!!!
ReplyDeleteHope you had a very nice easter, Grace. The tree limb reflections are favorites here.
ReplyDeleteI love your reflections, too! It is so nice to be out and about and seeing things again. Still too cold...but getting better!
ReplyDelete