I wasn't looking to be taken any more photo's as the sun was pretty much disappearing but then the funniest thing happened ,so these shots are a little dark...I tryed to fix that some !!
"Hmmm...whats that I hear"
"Nothing there"
I still hear the humming noise!!
Oh great ...not him!!
"There he goes.... I better keep and eye on him"....
"Move in and take cover ...
he may be little, but he carries a weapon"
"Hmmmm"...'I wonder where he went' !! : }}
Oh my word, you capture the most amazing shots, this is precious with the hummer sitting near the woodypeck. HOW CUTE~
ReplyDeleteAwesome photos and post ! Have a wonderful day !
ReplyDeleteLovely Woodie.
ReplyDeleteHahahahaha! I LOVE this post! What a fantastic series of photos and wonderful story to go with it!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tammy ...just one of those ..in the right place at the right time lol : }}
ReplyDeleteThanks Teresa!
Thanks Elaine
Ho Bob...thank you!!
HI Misty...lol..thank you...
I couldn't believe it when I saw it!! Like mutt and Jeff!!
I just knew that hummer would make an appearance somewhere down the line. But the question is, if you were a bit under the weather why are you sat out on cool autumn evenings trying to take birdy pictures when you should be tucked up indoors under a heavy blanket and sipping a a cup of Horlicks?
ReplyDelete:)) Another great story. Love it! No problem with those images to tell the story.
ReplyDeleteVery well done.Great captures.
ReplyDeleteWOW, how nice is that. Great shots Gail. I really like that last one.
ReplyDeleteLOL...that's funny! How neat to see them together and get photos. Those hummers sure buzz in and out and around everywhere.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots!
ReplyDeleteHey Phil...I may be under the weather,but it has been up to 90f and humid ,so a short stint setting in the evening outside is not excatly cold...
ReplyDeleteThnaks for you concern anyway lol!!
HI Lois...thanks : }}}
HI Ruth.. Thanks!!
Hi Larry...pretty cool huh!
Thanks
Grace!!
HI Mary..lol..Thanks!!
Thanks Pantherka!!
Hi Grace,
ReplyDeleteDelightful, just delightful.
You have such a wonderful sense of humour :)
The images are great.....my how you have come on. Your artistic talents are now shared with the blogging world, tku.
Will send your seeds this week, promise. The house problem has been so time consuming and having the little ones here as well.....you understand, I know you do :)
Always a pleasure to visit....
An amusing and interesting post.....you are getting dafter than me.
ReplyDeleteHi Cheryl...Thanks my friend...there are so many things to share...I have my personal friends who read my post, and enjoy seeing that side of me, lol
ReplyDeleteDon't worry about the seeds. I know you have been busy, and I understand : }
Hi Adrain...oh dear heavens... hope your not rubbing of, but I can be pretty daffty without any help!!
Thanks
Dear Grace,
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to hear that you are unwell. My daughter suffers with sinus infections, so I do realise just how painful they can be.
If I lived nearby I would make you something nice to drink :)
Sending healing hugs.......
Excellent, truly excellent... Wow you better use that opportunity when it comes... Well done and you fix the light problem very well...Sumptuous!
ReplyDeleteWonderful images Grace you have some beautiful birds in Maine...
ReplyDeleteHI Chris..Gee it is nice to have you back...thanks so very much!!
ReplyDeleteHi Andrew...my back yard has a great entertainment..
Thanks
LOL that was such fun...BOY the hummers here have been in fine form lately! Great shots Grace!
ReplyDeleteHI Sondra..thanks ...!!
ReplyDeleteVery nice slice of life:)
ReplyDeleteGreat sequence Grace.
ReplyDeleteHe reminds me of our Great Spotted Woodpecker here.
Hey Grace, I would like to reply back to you but dont have your email. You can email me and that way I can answer.
ReplyDeleteThank you for coming to visit my blog and your kind words on my post. No, I am Ga so we did not feel it here but Ginny one of my blogger friends is in VA and did feel it. So scary!! We have had EQ in Ga but not north where I am.
Hope you are doing good in Maine, Its a place I so long to visit, we have been to Vermont but not Maine yet. I love costal towns.
So cute!!!!!
ReplyDeleteGREAT shots!! i love the sound those woodpeckers make...hard at work...pecking away...sawdust flying!!
ReplyDelete