I feel like a could use some color to brighten up my life ... cheerfulness into this world of so many problems at home and in the world !
So I have gathered some of the last few days photos together..hope you enjoy!!
"7:30 in the morning ..low over field across the road from my house"
Here's hoping your world has been brightened and lifted up!!
Whoa! Intense! I especially love the ash. I've been meaning to comment on all your beautiful posts. I still swear you could make lots of money with your photography!
Fantastic photos, love the headder photo a Snowberry clearwinged moth awesome I have photos of them to, they are fast little buggers lol Have a wonderful evening !
Another hummer! Great hovering picture Grace and I think your red "flower" looks like it will last through to next year, unlike the berries that will get scoffed by your garden birds pretty soon I guess. Pleased to hear your feeling a little better now - your UK pal Phil.
Lovely photos and I hope they lift your spirits. So many folks are in such trials, its difficult to see beyond their problems and take time just to look at what GOD has created. We have to take it day by day as the bible says. "Do not fret for tomorrow as today has its own troubles".
Hard to do sometimes I know, I wish I was in that hot air balloon.
Hi Grace, Lovely colourful shots! I have to pick out the little Hummingbird though, what a bird, would love to see one `in the flesh`, so to speak. Probably a pipe dream! J Follow me at HEDGELAND TALES
Grace, your beautiful photos always bring blessing to my heart! Your deep love for God's creation makes me think that you and St Francis of Assis would've been great friends!! Thank you for being a channel of the Lord's beauty. I pray your spirit is feeling light and loved today :-) In Jesus... Trish
These photos certainly brighten up my day today, great shots all of them. Thanks for stopping by my earthquake post. I was very interested in the fact that you felt it all the way up in Maine too, a bit startling wasn't it to say the least? Have a great weekend.
Thanks Keith...the hummmers will be leaving here soon..a couple of weeks max...blue flower is a morning glory and the Nasturtium will be gone with the first frost ..I hope it comes late!!
those are beautiful. thank you for sharing them with us. :)
ReplyDeleteWow! They are all beautiful. I especially like the back lighting in the second image. Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteYou sure did capture some beautiful color. Thank you for these lovely photos.
ReplyDeleteWhoa! Intense! I especially love the ash. I've been meaning to comment on all your beautiful posts. I still swear you could make lots of money with your photography!
ReplyDeleteFantastic photos, love the headder photo a Snowberry clearwinged moth awesome I have photos of them to, they are fast little buggers lol Have a wonderful evening !
ReplyDeleteThanks,that was certainly a bright spot in my day.
ReplyDeleteI hope you feel better for these. I'm trying to wake up for dawn and these helped.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful and bright.
Thanks for the wake-up, even if mine came a bit later in the day, Grammies G.
ReplyDeleteSpectacular color! Yes, I feel my spirits lifted! Thank you for all your kind comments on my blog!
ReplyDeleteAnother hummer! Great hovering picture Grace and I think your red "flower" looks like it will last through to next year, unlike the berries that will get scoffed by your garden birds pretty soon I guess. Pleased to hear your feeling a little better now - your UK pal Phil.
ReplyDeleteLovely photos and I hope they lift your spirits. So many folks are in such trials, its difficult to see beyond their problems and take time just to look at what GOD has created. We have to take it day by day as the bible says. "Do not fret for tomorrow as today has its own troubles".
ReplyDeleteHard to do sometimes I know, I wish I was in that hot air balloon.
God bless and keep you.
Lots of beautiful colour GG.
ReplyDeleteOH i LOVE the hummer pic!! wow!!
ReplyDeleteand all the other beautiful colorful flowers...have certainly brightened MY day!! :)
Hi Grace,
ReplyDeleteLovely colourful shots! I have to pick out the little Hummingbird though, what a bird, would love to see one `in the flesh`, so to speak. Probably a pipe dream!
J
Follow me at HEDGELAND TALES
HI Teresa...thank you!
ReplyDeleteHi Lois...Thanks so much!!
Hi Jean...thanks...glad you liked!!
HI Jeannie...you are a very nice friend, and neighbor ...but also you may be a little partial to my photo's LOL!!
Thanks!!
Hi Elaine...thanks very much!!
Hi Ruth...thanks...glad to brighten your day!!
HI Adrian ...wake you right up did it..lol
Thanks...: }
HI Beatrice.. thanks..speaking of wake ups..hope everything is good with the quake and now hurricane!!!
A wonderful idea for a post Grace.
ReplyDeleteI love all your colourful images... cheered me up no end!
Thanks Katie...
ReplyDeleteHey Phil...Thanks.. glad you liked.: }
Thanks Tammy...yes your are right...
I'd like a ride in one too!! : }
Hey Roy...nice to see you ...I'll be over Thanks : }
Thanks Laura...first time with a good red chest shot with the hummingbird!! : }
Hi John...I do hope you get to see one someday ...you'll just have to plan a trip!
Thanks!! : }
HI Andrew...I aim to please : }
ReplyDeletethanks!!
Grace, your beautiful photos always bring blessing to my heart!
ReplyDeleteYour deep love for God's creation makes me think that you and St Francis of Assis would've been great friends!!
Thank you for being a channel of the Lord's beauty.
I pray your spirit is feeling light and loved today :-)
In Jesus... Trish
Thanks Trish...that is very kind of you to say..
ReplyDeleteBlessing Grace
Grace,
ReplyDeleteYou always brighten my day :)
Beautiful colours, and the lovely hummingbird, now surely that little beauty would brighten anyones day....
Sent your seeds yesterday....hope you get them soon :)
Oh WOW! Outstanding photos! I can't pick a favorite... these are GREAT!
ReplyDeleteLovely pictures, if you can believe it, love the Hummingbird.
ReplyDeleteWonderful collection of colors!!! Splendid, I love the humming bird but all pictures are terrific! Well done!
ReplyDeleteThese photos certainly brighten up my day today, great shots all of them. Thanks for stopping by my earthquake post. I was very interested in the fact that you felt it all the way up in Maine too, a bit startling wasn't it to say the least? Have a great weekend.
ReplyDeleteHI Cheryl...you also brighten my day to my friend!!
ReplyDeleteThanks you so much...and thanks you for the seeds ...I will let you know when I get them!!
Grace : }}
Hi Misty D...thank you so very much ... : }}
Thanks Bob ..seems the hummingbird is always a hit!!
HI Chris...thanks so much. I appreciate your opinion!!
ReplyDeleteHi Denise...thanks for coming on board, and your comment!!
Now we have the hurricane to thinks about!
Grace
Wow Grace... Really nice photos, photo 7 blows me away.
ReplyDeleteHI Larry...hey thanks so much ...so happy you liked them!!
ReplyDeleteGrace
Lovely colourful selection Grace.
ReplyDeleteEspecially like the Nasturtium, the hummer and the blue flower after it.
Thanks Keith...the hummmers will be leaving here soon..a couple of weeks max...blue flower is a morning glory and the Nasturtium will be gone with the first frost ..I hope it comes late!!
ReplyDeleteYou remind us, there is a beautiful world God has gifted us and you have eyes to see that despite the pains. Take care. Grace, many thanks!
ReplyDeleteHI Seasons...thank you...it is not always an easy task!!
ReplyDeleteApprecaite you concern
Ggace