Before I go any further I wondered if anybody has had trouble with posting comments with google blogger!!
Well I have not been able to comment on a few .but to...Andrew, Roy, Phil, Cheryl, Beatrice and Grenville, Sondra Elaine and more that's why I haven't been by!!
Click on photo's to enlarge!!

Not sure what bird that is; a Robin?
ReplyDeleteI know the butterfly though, Red Admiral. We have them here.
Beautiful colours amongst the blossom.
I stopped during a run trying to get a shot of an oriole in an apple tree...you were much more successful!
ReplyDeleteHEY great catch of the Oriole getting some nectar outta those apple blossoms!! Glad you got sun now...No worries about coming over to DixxeLand its always open night or day..lol
ReplyDeleteThe addition of the Butterfly and oriole makes these pictures extra special.
ReplyDeleteBe careful with al that sun GG, you don't want to go and get burnt on top of that rusty colour from all the previous rain. I'll let you off the comments job this time, but you know I look forward to you having a moan about my moaning.
ReplyDeleteThose are beautiful images GG, especially the ones with the butterfly in the middle.
ReplyDelete