Well since Phil things he has got one up on me by taken the Hummingbird of his header and rubbing it in by posting how I would be out to get him for it . hahaha I have decided to just post my own Hummingbird photos : }} lol!!
Ruby Throated Hummingbird!!
Female?
"Love there eyes" they are so big, but I guess if you move as fast as they do
you better be able to see where you are going!!
Filling up!!
Busy wings ...I have a hard time believing how far they
migrate on those busy little wings!!
They do set still at times...."Wet and disgruntled"
He feels like me when it is raining!!
Not so great through the window ,but the ruby red color shows real
good here !!
They are the cutest little birds and they sure can move fast, and I
love there hovering moves!!
They where very busy at the feeder, and the fights that went on
had me worried that there was going to be shish-kabobed hummingbird for
awhile there,but I think disputes have been settled and territories defined!!
They also should be in the family raising mood and with all the blossoms there
are to feed from has slowed down the feeder fights too!!
Thanks to Keith, Jean, Ruth, Sondra, Phil(?) Roy, and all who veiwed and couldn't comment
on the post
"Bright Colors in the Apple Blossoms"
Great shots of those hummers! I enjoyed seeing them; always enjoy your excellent photography.
ReplyDeleteHi GG, And yes I can comment on yours but i promise I haven't blocked you to my blog - honest. i think you just about beat me (this time)because I borrowed the hummingbird and I guess you saw a real one. You can send me a comment at accentor @ mail.com but don't spread it around.
ReplyDeleteLovely little birds and great photos GG.
ReplyDeleteHi!
ReplyDeleteWell, I can comment from here. Your pics are great and I am enjoying them. :))))
Sorry about the blogger problems. I have just been able to get on line because I am not connected to see other blogs during the week while we are at sea. I guess I am lucky it is working this morning.
Hugs,
Lois
Wow Grace I was unaware you had these little beauties in your garden.
ReplyDeleteLovely images.
Hi Grammie G, it's so good to be able to comment on other folks blogs again - finally. WOW great hummingbird photos and we must get out feeders up soon...but then I've never been able to really catch a good shot of these little flying wonders, so will just admire yours.
ReplyDeleteTerrific photos, Grammie! I've tried to "shoot" them here and only get fuzzy blurs.
ReplyDeleteHEY Great SHOTs, well I been out of town and got so far behind, Im glad Blogger was down--give me some time to catch up. I watched a PRO talk about how he sets up to photograph hummers, QUITE amazing and we all thought it was Dumb Luck...NADA its all planned and orchestrated!! Who would of thought? and HERE IS the rest of us chasing them all over the place--I'll have to blog about what he said one day---
ReplyDeleteVery happy that we are able to comment now. The pictures through the window have come out very clear and vivid. Really cute birds, and they must appreciate your kindness for getting a chance to "fill up".
ReplyDelete