Friday, April 30, 2010

THE LAST BITS ---OF ITS AND BITS!!!!

  Tuesday I started my blog by saying that I was going to post all the pictures that never got around to posting in April and wanted it done before May!!  I ended my blog that day saying I would finish the rest tomorrow because there was more than I thought.......well it is now Friday and the last day of April....this is it !!!

Flowering Quince!!

Not sure what this tree is ,but they bloom early and the flowers are very delicate....those are all blossoms right up through!!!!

One of the many Horse Tail plant???

I don't know what this is,but it blooms here very early !!
These pictures are from this past weekend!! I visited with my daughter and my grandson and  we went to walk  nature trails!!  Above is a Marsh Marigold we saw!!!

I like this picture even though it is blurry!! I think I forgot to change the setting.....but it represents my Grandson very well because He is always moving around so fast ...He is a blurr!!

Our next stop was a beach at the ocean!!

I loved this little shell with bubbles in it where the tide had washed on it!!

Anchored boats in the cove!!

There He is again....WOW!! He is setting still!!  It was a nice time with family!!


I made it !! It is now 10:15 p.m.pretty close huh!! 

4 comments:

  1. I love those bubbles in the shell! :) I want some flowering quince, but I still have to plant what plants I have on my back porch! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh the flowering quince is beautiful. I liked the photo of the shell and its "bubbles", great shot. Happy May!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow...glad you posted all of these! I love the shell with the bubbles.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like April was a pretty full month. I was looking forward to your part 2, but heavy rain over the weeekend messed up my internet satellite link. It was all I could do to find breaks in the weather long enough to allow me to upload my posts. I hope you find as many interesting things in May.

    ReplyDelete