Sunset Shadows!!
Wood Frog Eggs I believe ?-- at the pond near me.
Chipmunk Encounter!!
I just love the look of fresh turned over ground--love that earthy smell!!
Surprise April Snow!! Notice just to days after fresh ground turn over!!
The bright new coat for the Goldfinch!!
Where are you going with that pitchy pine cone !!
Love the look of old barns!!!
Sad looking horse that I see when I take my walks!!!
Wild violets and bluets!!!
Well thats part one ---plan on finishing the rest of tomorrow ---blogging is great ---you have something to compare next season to---that is if I just get with it and do it!!! :~}


Yes, I think the only reason I continue to blog is so that we can keep track of what was happening last year at this time!
ReplyDeleteWow!! I"m surprised you found my comment block I don't what I did there!! I saw your pretty violet the other day. :~}
ReplyDeleteLovely spring photos. We didn't get the snow here but rain. I believe its called "poor man's fertilizer"? I have been very lax in blogging lately, been outside more and more each day enjoying the sunshine that we've finally received!
ReplyDeleteThanks Cheryl!!Glad to see that your feeling better and getting outside!!
ReplyDeleteWow yous till have snow!!! Well done on the goldfinch and the many nice pictures you got... i love the old barns too!
ReplyDeleteThanks Chris!! That snow in the photo's only lasted I day, thank goodness!!!! We are just having crazy weather!!
ReplyDelete....time continues to go faster and faster. I would never have thought it possible, but it really seems to almost spin out of control. In a blink April is gone. It's crazy!! Loved the photo of the barn (I love old barns...). You have lots of lovely photos here--the chipmunk is cute!
ReplyDeleteYou saved a lot of great stuff to finish off the month with! These are wonderful. Love the chipmunk.
ReplyDelete