Aren't they the cutest!! They are now 44 & 41yrs old!!!
I never remember what the name of these are but the pop up every spring and I keep looking every day until they do!!!!!!
I really don't know where this crocus came from it just showed up last year amongst the lilac tree's and is back this year!!
To christians everywhere may this be a glorious day in rememberance of what Christ did for us on the cross!!! He has risen indeed !!!

What beautiful children you have/had! :P
ReplyDelete♥
Hope you had a wonderful Easter. Loved the old photo of your very cute girls in their Easter outfits. I had a poncho in the early 70s...they were the coolest!
ReplyDeleteLovely photos. I remember dressing up for Easter in patent leather shoes, white gloves, and a new purse when I was little! I did the same with my little girl until she outgrew all that...but your post brought back sweet memories for me. Thanks for the lovely comment on my post about Pemaquid Point. Have a lovely week!
ReplyDeleteI'm laughing at the capes! I crocheted several that looked very much like that...must have been a popular pattern. The year is about right.
ReplyDeleteI can't believe bloglines at times. All of a sudden 8 unread posts appear in the side bar!! So if you are wondering why I haven't visited.
ReplyDeleteWhat cuties, your girls. Amazing how the years fly by. Too fast.
Hello, all the post on this blog is super. I confess you blog is good source of information. Keep it up and best of luck for next blog. Thank to share great post for us.
ReplyDeleteMehndi Dresses for bridal