Friday, April 16, 2010

""THAT ""NASTY"" WORD ""SNOW""

 It is a rainy day and ""yes"" there is--snow--in the forcast!! In higher elevations up to 6 inches and some less toward the coast !!  Since I live somewhat in that area where you never know what to expect I am just looking out the window to see whats going on!! Everything is lush and green...flowers are blooming ..birds are happy ...and I was happy...but I guess this is just a blurp on our way to better weather!!
  Since I'd rather dwell on better weather I have decided to use some pictures from last Sunday afternoon !!

 I was trying to get a couple pictures of backyard birds ,but no corporation ,so I decided to park myself on the back deck and enjoy the day !! I put my head back was looking up at the sky and took my camera and blindly starting ....click..click..etc. Heres what appearered!!







In case you think the sky was as black as it looks it was just the way it came out !! and if it was that black I
would have been heading for cover!!
I guess this made me have patience for a better day!!

8 comments:

  1. Cloud photos are always great Grammie G! Each one is always different. Sorry to hear the weather has turned cold. Hope spring comes back soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Mike!! It is 38 degree's so I made myself a fire in the wood stove "cozy":)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Not looking forward to the "S" word....but I suppose it's still April, right? My feet are cold! That's just not right.

    That first picture looks like two birds fighting. Are you copying my robin pictures? ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. Renee I did not see the robin fight in the first one but now that you mention it I did see a bunny getting hit in the stomach with a ball in the 3rd one:) p.s. where did you get that little heart you use!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I see a heart in the first photo, on the upper left hand side! These photos are very cheery as today is such a gray, drab day. No snow here on the coast but have heard other parts of the state have been snowed upon. Have a nice weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ...haha! I think I would have been heading for cover too. The cold has visited us too, but no snow. 30s in the evenings, but I think from this point on it will continue to warm. Very cool cloud photos....

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well it has been snowing a bit over here too but I guess this is a volcano effect ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. We've been colder the last couple of days, but not that cold! I never quit worrying about frost until May gets here. Great sky shots!

    ReplyDelete