Wednesday, April 14, 2010

BEEEP--BEEEP--BEEEP!!! BACKING UP TO APRIL 8th


   Every day I say to myself ;""Self ''I thought you said you was going to post at least every other day and now you have stuff  from last week already!!!  Well anyway here is Mr. Bluebird  and it was a good thing he wasn't back too he would have blended right in with the sky!!


   The swallows took over the backyard last week the air was full of them!! I really like having  them around although they like to dive bomb you if you in there space!!  Here is one couple discussing  the landscape and which house has the best view!!

    I was in a hurry to get a picture of these daffodil's before it rained .  I checked to see how it looked and noticed  feathers an some blood in the picture that I  hadn't seen!!   In back of them are my lilac trees and thats where I found what was left of a dove!! I felt so bad because it was obvious that it hadn't been long that it happened !! I guess that is the life cycle thing though. {:{

   I guess on the other hand it might of been nice to have seen and got a picture of the hawk!!


  What  a--hoge--poge of pictures "huh"  This  is my kitty Mona!!  She looks like a extra fluffy pillow But----

If you bring this inside kitty here favorite --not just any --blades of grass --has to be the right type --she will wake up in a flash !!


This one is for Cheryl who collects and photo's heart shaped rocks :)
Same rock--both side!!

Hope you see this blog!!

Have more--but--lest I bore you and myself --Tommorow!!

8 comments:

  1. My daughter has an indoor cat that I am taking care of while she is away at school. Her cat is not picky about what kind of plants it eats. He has eaten many plant samples before I could get a chance to identify them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve.. sorry about your samples but your comment made me laugh.{:}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the cats in the rocker. The first one would be interesting as black and white. You captured a real 'home' feeling with those. The cane seating is part of the feel. Who doesn't love a cat in a rocker? Nice job.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have a big collection of 'heart rocks' in all sizes. Some of my favorites are the ones that are ocean tumbled brick.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great 'Hawk Aftermath' photo! It's a shot every birder should have in their collection.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! Sorry I haven't been by in a while but have been busy with some medical matters. But here I am again...I LOVED the rock!! It is a perfectly shaped one indeed, into a heart shape. I knew you had "promised" to share one with me awhile back and I am sorry I didn't get here sooner. I have been waaaayyyyy behind in my blogs and hope to catch up this weekend. Thanks for the lovely photo!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your profile photo. Did Renee take it?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some nice bird visitors in your yard...except the hawk/dove thing. I guess they have to eat. Love your cat :-)Neat rock! I don't think I have ever found heart shaped rock...I guess I haven't been looking.

    ReplyDelete