Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Last Day Of March!!!!!



I have things to say and pictures to post that I was planning on doing and haven't. So here we are the last day of the month and I'm starting April of fresh!!!



    These photo's were taken on the day I decided I would take a long walk---had a nice walk set on the back deck for a few--- noticed the vapor trail {Contrail} no I'm not that smart I did a search on it is pretty interesting .  Anyway-----I thought that these would make a few unusual photo's---great-- well time to get inside----wonderful---the door I thought I left unlocked--yup--locked!!   Well I won't go into all the details ,but I did get in---my nice day --not so great, but maybe I will be a little more careful next time!!



   A few post back I was having a racoon problem, and thought I had him foiled--but , one rainy, windy, night !!!!!!

   
                     This turkey has a white top on his head---what is with that--anybody know????

Snowing in these photo's




This is the my ""hoya"" plant with it first blooming. I"m so excited!!

  
Be back in April!!!!!

6 comments:

  1. I'm so happy the Hoya blossomed! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. So sorry to read you fell (over on my aunt's blog-Molly's Folks Down Under) and hope all is well now. Love the hoya plant, its absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cheryl Thanks!! I am still pretty stiff!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by my blog and saying hi! I've battled with the raccons in the past. I just got different bird feeder that they can't get into. I have one of those with the big cage around the outside of it. It does keep them away.

    You said you were hopeing that I would have a pattern for my primitive rocking horse. As a matter of fact I have a link for it on my blog which I posted the first of this week. You can also buy it from my etsy shop and my website.

    Tammy :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Tammy: thanks for the info on the raccoon's and the primitive rocking horse!!

    ReplyDelete