They seem to be not hurt by my actions and with determination [ a saying just came to me that was on a calendar I had last year] ""all the flowers of tommorow are the seeds of yesterday""----and the seeds from last year they have bloomed to brighten and otherwise drab time of year!! They sure made my day""""""""
Tuesday, March 9, 2010
A GLIMMER OF WHAT"S TO COME!!!
The bright sunny face of a johnny-jump-up caught my eye today as I took a stroll around my back yard !! Such hardy little things they seem to be! One thing I know is that along about july I will be pulling then out of flower beds because they take over an choke my other plants out!!
They seem to be not hurt by my actions and with determination [ a saying just came to me that was on a calendar I had last year] ""all the flowers of tommorow are the seeds of yesterday""----and the seeds from last year they have bloomed to brighten and otherwise drab time of year!! They sure made my day""""""""
They seem to be not hurt by my actions and with determination [ a saying just came to me that was on a calendar I had last year] ""all the flowers of tommorow are the seeds of yesterday""----and the seeds from last year they have bloomed to brighten and otherwise drab time of year!! They sure made my day""""""""
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


Wow! Johnny Jump-ups? I thought I was lucky to have a few snowdrops and ONE crocus.
ReplyDeleteI do love Johnny Jump-ups. So there is hope that spring will indeed come!
ReplyDeleteAll the flowers of tommorow are the seeds of yesterday, unless little boys trample them playing football.
ReplyDeleteI ♥ little boys