About 8:30 my daughter called and we where able to have a decent conversation since my grandson was with his dad for the weekend!!! It was getting on 9:30 when I said to her --Oh my it is 45 degrees out --we better get out and enjoy!!! She had to head of to my grandson's basket ball awards banquet and wanted to get some things done before that!!I do wish sometime I lived closer to attend this thing's too!!!
Well I have been goofing of and still haven't gotten out to do anything outside---I'm trying to do some early clean up in the gardens. We here in central Maine{I'm nearer the coast about 45min.inland} have had the most amazing weather----Haven't had snow in I believe 5wk. ----one big rain storm but that was it !!! I am not actually sure this is good for the plants that are coming up to early--- an probably might bring a dry summer---plus we already have forest fire danger!!!! My daffidol's are up and some other spring bulbs, but those I don't worry about ---pretty hardy!!
I am out of here for now because it is 60 degree's---it is 11:00 the red winged blackbird are here in droves and I am going to get out and enjoys the sound's of a beautiful day----be back later!!!
I'm back what a gorgeous day!! Got alot of cleaning done and I probably will be feeling pretty sore tomorrow morning!!!
This past week was just crazy!! I have been dealing with the social security and medicare thing ----what a confusing thing to do to us when you get to the age where you don't want to have a crash course in S. S. and medi.---Cram for the test only to find out when your first check and doctor bill roll in that you didn't pass after all!!!! Well enough of that !!! Then there is a book I am trying to get read for the book club coming up soon !! This time it is my chose of book{ A walk to remember by Nicolas Sparks} is what we are reading and I will be hosting it!! Then ----I am also doing a 7 week class at my church ---a Beth Moore dvd once a week-----and a homework book with daily lessons. There is 22 ladies in the class --it is great!!! Rambling----rambling---rambling!!!!!
I have a few pictures I want to share that I have taken since the last post-----here we go!!
This is ---what we call the frog pond---that is between my neighbor and I which should be alive with frogs crocking any time now!!
Redwing blackbirds--Doves--Grackles!!
A stray feeder!!! Nobody likes Me!!!
My baby Mona napping !!
My baby Mandy !! Looking down on me probably wondering why I am out there!!!
Thats it from here!!


We had beautiful weather in our part of Oregon also today. Tomorrow we are supposed to get more rain. Isn't it wonderful to be outside when the sun is shining and it is warm?
ReplyDeleteMandy looks like she wants OUT! I know better..
ReplyDeleteWe want you closer too :(
60 degrees and surrounded by red-winged blackbirds. Now I like the sound of that!! We had beautiful weather yesterday, but it's back to its normal antics today. Rain and colder...the temps will sink into next week. Oh well, spring will melt through soon...
ReplyDeleteSounds like a fun day indeed. Here on the coast we had snow flurries off and on all day. Guess that is to be expected in March. However our weekend was gorgeous, in the 60s! Days like that keep me going til summer bursts forth.
ReplyDeleteLove the kitty shots! This time of year you never know what the weather will be and the hold on spring can seem so fragile to begin with. Hope it warms up more for you soon.
ReplyDelete