It sure was a rude awaken and I just know I shouldn't have looked out at the temperature!! I thought Oh No those poor little plants that have been fooled by Mother Nature !!! There are some in my garden that I usely don't even see them peek there little heads up until the first of May at least!!! My little bird friends that depend on worms and bugs-----well I hope they like frozen food ---- as for the others there out there calling for me to get out there with the the seeds!!! Best take care of that!!! Back later!!!
Just to make sure you see this clearly---This is about 18 to 20 degree's lower than we have had in at least 7 weeks!!
No guaranteed best seed will be sown today!!!
I found my bird bath frozen solid this morning! There was frost poking up everywhere in the garden. Brr...is right. Hard to imagine that a week ago it was close to 70 here! And yesterday morning we were surprised with a light covering of snow.
ReplyDelete