Sunday, May 26, 2013

~~~~Why Can't They Last Longer~~~


Four days of rain at 60 degrees didn't change the awesome sight of the fruit trees in bloom, but a drop of temp's on Saturday to 40 degrees with a stiff cold wind, was more then they could take, and there petals fell like snow flakes !!
I am glad I got these to revisit as I do this post !
So I will share these with you!!


Wild plum trees that grow near by ,with lots of bee's including Mr Bumblebee !!







These are from my back yard!!
I took this photo quite a way back on my property,and I can't get over how it appears like everything is pushed up to the garage!!
 I don't even remember the tree to the right foreground in the shot, but to me it makes a strange 
cut out look or  3-D look.......ya I hear ..I do tend to analyze and see 
things in an odd way .."That's just me" : )
  

"These where all taken from the Apple trees in the back yard" !!
















Well it is still raining here!!  Tomorrow has sun in the forecast ?????



23 comments:

  1. these are just so beautiful! sorry about the loss of blossoms, but i love that one photo of stacked-on-stacked color and blooms!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous pictures. Yes,those spring blossoms last for too short a time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Foto fantastiche, colori stupendi, un'esplosione di vita,uno spettacolo meraviglioso da ammirare, tantissimi complimenti
    Emi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous grace, I too wish everything lasted longer but perhaps if it did we would not appreciate it as much!!

    The light in these is just beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the blossom. My blossom is nearly over so I may be too late to photograph it. Margaret

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice series- I see you got a bee- I'm still looking for my first this year

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great shooting GG. Stunning images.

    ReplyDelete
  8. mother nature is fickle and contrary, same is happening here. Enjoyed the lovely apple blossoms especially Grace; thanks for sharing

    ReplyDelete
  9. I wish the blooms would last longer too. They look so pretty. Your 3-D shot looks beautiful with all the colors and blossoms. Lovely post, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks Teresa...: )

    Thanks Ruth.. : )

    Thank you I"alternativa...glad you dropped by!! : )

    Thanks Debbie.. : )


    Thanks Margaret...: )


    Thanks John...I see the moon is out and frost expected ..we'll get spring or summer eventually!! : )


    Thanks Roy...I appreciate that : )


    Thanks Carole...Glad we are not the only ones : )

    Thanks Eileen..Glad you liked my
    3-D shot hahaha ; )

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a great and magnificent show.
    What's your front garden like?

    I bet it smells a bit though. A good job it doesn't last for long. A few days and You'll be grateful for some fresh air.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Grace...a great display of blossoms there, It's a shame that it doesn't last longer and drops so soon but, I guess, that's nature showing us that it's got it all sorted, as usual!...[;o)

    ReplyDelete
  13. Some beautiful photos. I have a white flowering crab apple in my yard. Such a great time of the year.

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is a fantastic show of blossom, i hope it brings lots of fruit to enjoy in the latter part of the year.

    peter

    ReplyDelete
  15. Gorgeous trees and the bumblebee is a nice touch :-)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful images Grace...Spring is only just arriving over here.
    Hugs Drew.

    ReplyDelete
  17. I wish they could last longer too, but I'm thankful you took photos of yours. Gorgeous indeed :)

    Denise
    An English Girl Rambles

    ReplyDelete
  18. Your apple tres look to be at the same stage as ours Grace, even down to twe colour of your crab apple. Did you take a cutting of our tree last time you came by? Sure looks like it. Soon be apple-pie time.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Our apple and peach tree blooms are long gone, so nice to see yours, Grace. We do have small peaches already and hopefully will be able to enjoy some before the birds do.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi grammie, WOW! Your photos are beautiful, I wished we had such beautiful trees and the variety of birds that you do. I do enjoy your photos immensely. Keep on keeping on.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Gorgeous colors- I wish they would last longer too!

    ReplyDelete