Happy Mother's Day to my American Mom blogger friends,and to all Mum's and Mom's everywhere, you deserve praise for doing the hardest job you will ever have !!
You don't get a college education, degrees or training for this job !! It is love and instinct, trial and error,prayer and praise,tons of tears,and no degrees is handed out because our job is never done. : )
Anyway so on with my Soft Whites!!
Hope your day was a wonderful one!!
love the clouds. and the nuthatch made me smile.
ReplyDeletehappy mother's day!!
Beautiful photography
ReplyDeleteGrace, lovely soft white images. The white flowers are beautiful. Love the cute nuthatch and the cool refection. Happy Mother's Day to you!
ReplyDeleteWe have a different day for our mums, and we will always remember her.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Nuthatch looking for food.
Lovely white violets GG.
ReplyDeleteLove those little nuthatches! And that lamb ... well I guess I just loved all these images!
ReplyDeleteLove all of your soft whites, Grace.
ReplyDeleteWonderful photos ! Happy Mothers Day to you to !
ReplyDeleteBeautiful images, Grace! I especially like the wood violet shot. Loved your last post too. Those Yellow-Rumps nest in my area, but haven't seen any yet this year. I have photos of one taken on May 9th last year, but spring is considerably later this year. Happy Mother's Day!
ReplyDeleteHappy (late) Mother's Day wishes to you as well, Grace. Enjoyed the soft white Sunday series of photos. We spent the day in NJ visiting my mom and Grenville nicely did a few small chores for her and then we treated her to dinner.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful pictures in soft white.
ReplyDeletewhat a great collection of white!! purple's better but i do love white!!
ReplyDeletehappy mothers day!!
Thanks Teresa...They are adorable
ReplyDeleteThanks Sherry : )
Thank you Eileen...: )
Thanks Bob : )
Thanks Jean.. : )
Thanks Roy.. My favorites : )
Thanks Elaine.. : )
Thanks Elaine ...Yes I see on the map they go up your way!
Thanks B..: )
Thanks Ruth... : )
Thanks Debbie...I see about some purple : )
Beautiful pictures and I love the nuthatch a lot... Our mother day in France is not before the 26th of May but in Iceland it is the 12th of May too, which make us quite confuse as to which one to wish to Mom. So we do both ;-)
ReplyDeleteA lovely post Grace, your soft whites are fantastic :) I'm rather partial to sheep so I love him in particular, though of course I love your nuthatch too, and reflections of the clouds and the clouds, the flowers and the pretty buildings. Heck Grace, I guess I love ALL your photos :))))
ReplyDeleteLove all your whites....especially that really cute lamb :-) The white violets are gorgeous. Happy Mother's Day to you a bit late!
ReplyDeleteVery nice series
ReplyDeleteWhat a wonderful idea to only use one colour for these photos. It really works well. I love the lamb. I have 2 Mother's Day every year as I have a daughter in UK and one in Australia and each country has it at a different time. I am doubly blessed.
ReplyDeleteHi Grace,
ReplyDeleteHope you had a wonderful Mother's Day!
Nice white series, lovely for Mother's Day.
Have a great week!
Louise
Beautiful images Grace... a lovely theme.
ReplyDeleteHappy Mohter's Day to you as well. I love your soft whites! The lamb surprised me!
ReplyDeleteThank You Sweetie...that's interesting Iceland's being the same as here..hope you got the right
ReplyDeleteMom :))
Thanks Denise ..: )) you are to funny!!
Thanks Mary.... : )
Thanks John.. : )
Thanks Margaret... : )
Thanks Louise.. : )
Thanks Andrew...I need to get by to see you : )
Thanks Katie... : )
Thank You Sweetie...that's interesting Iceland's being the same as here..hope you got the right
ReplyDeleteMom :))
Thanks Denise ..: )) you are to funny!!
Thanks Mary.... : )
Thanks John.. : )
Thanks Margaret... : )
Thanks Louise.. : )
Thanks Andrew...I need to get by to see you : )
Thanks Katie... : )
We have a different day here in Sweden for our mums, the 26th of May I think ? I have to check that out :-)
ReplyDeleteAnyhow nice to see your "white album" !