again when you there for full screen
The walk from last Thursday has got me going and I have walked every day since gradually walking further
every day!!
For 15 years running was my passion and nothing kept me from heading out the door everyday!! No weather condition bothered me...except thunderstorm...not good ! One crack of lightning and I headed for home breaking speed limits all the way!!
Health issues came into play,a divorce, and a knee operation 5 years ago to remove broken and torn cartilage in the knee joint and that was the end of that!! My doctor said no more activity that would joust the knee!! : {
Well..back to where I was going with this. I have seen so much walking these country roads some funny, beautiful and some heart warming things!!
These pictures I have taken over the past week ...some on sunny days and some on dreary days....thats in weather and my mood too !!
Dipped leaves!!
Peaceful Pond
Fake goose...been there all summer!!
Fungi comes in many colors!!
Hey lady my territory!!
Golden grasses!!
Reflection!!
Wouldn't you like to live here!!
Or Here!!
A gray day!!
Deserted !!
I hope the cat hasn't been deserted!!
Bright Day!!
Looks like there is going to be a part 2... so tomorrow!!


.jpg)
.jpg)
Such lovely images. So nice.
ReplyDeleteI have another fun road name for you. Down in KY on I-75 there is an exit for Stinking Creek Road. So very descriptive! :)
I look forward to tomorrow's images.
Hi GG, the dipped leaves are great and that reflection scene is very picturesque. Keep up the walking.
ReplyDeleteSome beautiful images there Grammie.....reflections, the changing colour of the leaves but I just love 'deserted'. Looks so creepy and interesting. I have such an exquisitive nature (not nosey, inquisitive)
ReplyDeleteTake care of the knee......so precious as we walk the road to older age..
Have a lovely weekend......enjoy.
Beautiful fall colors! I love the reflection pic. :) Have a great weekend!
ReplyDeleteBeautiful scenery pictures and I love the dead end sign ;-)
ReplyDeleteHi Lois...thanks "Stinky Creek Rd" that a good one!!
ReplyDeleteHey Roy...I like reflection photos!
Thanks...still walking!!
Hi Cheryl..Yes..deserted..did you see the cat?
I was tempted to walk in there but was afraid if even a leave feel behind me I'd scream bloody murder!! : }
Hi Jennifer and Steve..thank you guys!
Hi Chris...The dead end sign..Yuh I was almost afraid to take a picture. lol ; }
Great selection of pictures.
ReplyDeleteLove the dipped leaves, the pond, (I think I could spend some time there), great road signs lol
and the deserted house; hmmmm, could make a good place to stay.
Look forward to the rest from your walks.
Hi Grammie G, the fall colors were wonderful and the chipmonk was as well. It's fun to just go out walking and take photos of things along the way to share. Thanks for stopping by our blog and hope you drop-in again!
ReplyDeleteHi grammie g. Looks like you've got some nice places to walk. The reflections in the pond are beautiful. I have chipmunks give me that look all the time. I hope they're not thinking I'm a lady.
ReplyDeleteHi Keith...Im not sure you would want to stay there in the winter.lol
ReplyDeleteThanks ; }
Hi Beatrice...thanks so much!!
Hi Steve..Thanks...I hope there not thinking that also!!
I love the "reflection" photo! I think walking is the best exercise...and look at all the sights you can enjoy and share with us!
ReplyDeleteI like these! The chipmunk is so cute and those fungi...wow! Love the buildings and signs. You have a playful mind and it shows in your photos :-)
ReplyDelete