Friday, October 22, 2010

"BEFORE THE FALL" no "BEFORE I FELL"

(Click on pictures to enlarge)

My first day since my fall that the headaches haven't plagued me. I think I'm down to 1 heavy metal rock band jamming on my head and hoping the other 4 don't come back for a return performance!!
 This all could be because the metal staples where taken out of the back of my head yesterday..lol..and my doctor told me I could go out for a walk if someone is aware of my going.
Wouldn't you know that it is real windy and cold today and I haven't quite dared to venture out for fear of getting a headache..will see!!
Well, I've found some picture I had taken the day before everything stood still and thought I would use them for a post today and while they are still in season !  :  }


This was a great reflection day!!





And where did they come from!!
"Pair of Mallards"


Someone snuck into the picture ..
can you see the little duck?





Dizzy Yet!!





There he is again!!




Hope you all have a great weekend!!


"Set and reflect awhile"





26 comments:

  1. Very pretty pictures! I'm glad to hear you are on the mend. I hope you're 100% soon!

    Hugs,
    Lois

    ReplyDelete
  2. Some lovely reflection pictures you put up here! Boy, I'd be game for a walk with you if I didn't live on the other side of the continent!!! The only person I walk with is my sister-inlaw and sometimes I'd like a change of conversation!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lois...few more test to go...doctors are trying to find out what caused the blackout but so far so good!!
    Thanks for caring and the hugs!!

    Hi Cicero...Hey pop over any time love to see you!!
    We could take a nice walk and have a pot of tea with some good old girl talk. LOL ; }

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad you are finally feeling a little better. Your photos are gorgeous! ~karen

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad to see you doing better.. I was so worried about you... hey.. if you need someone to walk with you call me! Will have a little bit more time on my hands now.. I hope to seeyou on Sunday.. big hugs to you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Karen.. thanks for caring and for your comments on the pictures!!

    Hey Tracey...things are getting there, its just the test for next week.
    I walked today and it was chilly Brrrr!!
    Thanks for the hugs and the offer to walk with me... your a sweetie.. about Sunday not sure...!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great reflection shots. Maybe all that seeing double caused you to fall. I hope the weather stays nice for you so you can recover and get a few nice walks in before winter weather arrives.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Steve...You may have a point there. I'll bring that up when I see the neurologist.lol ; }
    Thank you me to!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Brilliant images GG. Best to stay in until you feel much better.

    ReplyDelete
  10. You are obviously feeling better Grammie G. What a great idea to take the swing picture. Now why didn't I think of that?

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hey Roy..thanks you.....and for staying inside ...I'll take that under consideration!! ; }

    Hi Phil..yes better thanks.
    About the swing picture...why you didn't think of that ...do you have a swing???? ; }

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Grammie, the reflection photos were great - fall colors and water are really perfect together. Good news that you are feeling better and all of us will be glad to "see" you out walking again. It's something I plan to resume once we're home - so we can "share" our adventures. So glad you have been enjoying our posts about your wonderful state. Take good care.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi Folks..Thanks for you kind words on my photos and and my health..
    Did so enjoy your trip!!
    Rainy misty day so probably won't be walking! : {

    ReplyDelete
  14. I added myself to follow your blog. You are more than welcome to visit mine and become a follower if you want to.

    God Bless You :-)

    ~Ron

    ReplyDelete
  15. I sincerely hope that you will get better then better soon and will be able to go out as you wish. beautiful pictures you got on this post!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hi Ron..thanks for coming by and following!
    Read your testimony "praise God"
    I will keep up with you from my blog for now !!
    God Bless you and your family!!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Hi Chris.. Thank you for the good wishes and the comment on the pictures!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. A reflective mood; I get them too lol
    Lovely, peaceful pictures grammie; and I hope your rock band stops it playing very soon. :)

    Your mystery duck, hmmmmm. I've no idea of the birds you get there, but looking at the pictures, especially the second one with him in, I'd go for a Grebe of some sort.

    ReplyDelete
  19. It's uncanny how you knew I don't have a swing. We change the clocks this weekend - I hate it too all that dark non-birding time.

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Phil.....Ya I know things like that lol
    Time....you to ! yuck!!

    ReplyDelete
  21. ...I'm glad you were able to get out for a while!! It's so scary when things go out of control and you're dizzy. I hope your headaches and dizziness continues to subside. (I have Meniere's Disease, so I know about dizzy!)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Hi Kelley...thanks for you concern and yes thing are so much better!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Thank you, Grammie, for visiting my blog, Wild & Wonderful. I'm glad you liked the 'turtle'. Wonder if it really was there (or Brer?).

    I'm SO sorry to hear about your fall. I had a bad fall, too, some weeks back and broke an arm and cracked a rib. Of course it was dominant (left) arm! But healing is a marvellous thing.

    I shall call back to see some more of your FALLen leaves...

    Meanwhile, greetings from a blustery Wales, UK.

    ReplyDelete
  24. These are all pretty, but I love that last photo. I'm glad the headaches are better now.

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Mary...there has been a swing in that apple tree since the girls where young....replaced of course a few times.
    I swing there often!!

    ReplyDelete