I have had tests but won't go into all that, to find a reason for the blackout and fall. I have been told my heart is absolutely healthy ,not the problem!! The bruise that contained blood on the brain has disbursed and swelling is going down nicely ! Headaches only when things get overwhelming!! For example: when one of your well meaning friends drops by and talks none stop and after they leave you can still hear them....eeks lol......So still don't know and may never know but still have to see my GP and see what he wants to do next!!
I have been back walking and am enjoying a newer outlook I thinks , probably because I was told that this fall could have been it...makes you think!!
I have some sky photos I am going to post today that I have taking over the last week and ..... ps... if you have seen enough fall colors don't visit me tomorrow ....that's whats coming next!!
"Sunset Sky"
"Mellowing out a bit "
"Swirls"
"And more Swirls"
"Sunrise on a very foggy morning"
Sunset cloud prism ..
and some vistors!!
Deck table not put away for the winter yet.
.. so added some seeds...instant guests!!
"Hope you all have a great weekend and thanks again" !!




Hi Grammie, I am just back from my holiday and thought I would just pop over to say hello.
ReplyDeleteI am so sorry to hear about your 'blackout' and the problems that have followed. I can tell by your writings that it has given you much to think about. Life is so incredibly precious and I know in my heart that you are capturing each little moment and holding it close.
Your photographs show your artistic skills and an eye that now views things a little differently.
God bless you Grammie......holding you in my thoughts and prayers and sending well wishes.
Hi Cheryl...Nice to see you back..hope you have somethings to blog about from your holiday?..silly question!
ReplyDeleteThank you for your kind words,thoughts, and prayers,...life is very precious and not to be taken for granted!!
Lovely sky shots GG.
ReplyDeleteMore falls please (Autumn that is in English{:)) and no more falls (Ouch that is)
Hi, grammie g. When I saw your title, I thought you had fallen again and you were down in the yard staring at the sky. Glad that wasn't the case.
ReplyDeleteThese are some interesting sky shots. I'm looking forward to your fall color shots. I don't think it's possible to look at too many pictures of pretty fall colors.
I had a little bit of trouble uploading pictures last night. When I tried to upload multiple pictures at one time, blogger lost a couple and I had to send them again.
My daughter's cat is demanding that I pick him up, so I had better sign off and take care of him. Hope you have a good day.
Hey Roy...Autumn (Fall... I guess that is what I do) ; } so maybe your right!!
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
Hi Steve...Sorry that title send you of in a different direction. : }
I found alot of the same people on the blogger helps having the same problem as I am...will be glad when something gets done...fall photo may be next fall at this rate!!
Thanks!!
Have a good one,and watch those kitty claws!!
Grammie G, I am so glad you are feeling better! Love your pictures. I haven't posted in so long, I don't know what blogger is up to these days. Hopefully things will settle down and I can find motivation again.
ReplyDeleteFantastic sky shots! Well...I guess if they don't find anything wrong, they you must be OK! Don't you hate having a million tests?
ReplyDeleteHi Karen..No I have seen you here for awhile.
ReplyDeleteThanks for coming by.
Hope everything ie ok with you!!
Hi Mary...Thank you the sky has a lot to offer!
Love the swirly cloud pictures especially.
ReplyDeleteGlad they haven't found anything on the one hand but still, it leaves one sort of hanging ... why did I fall? I can't say I'd be all that thrilled with the testing.