I have so enjoyed the month of May for birding. Migrating Warblers showing up everywhere, and I love it when there lifers!! : }
This adorable" Black and White Warbler", (yes that's its's name imagine that) was flitting about!! I see movement,and without even checking to see what it is, I just start clicking away non stop!!
Then I watched, and was so delighted to see this handsome black and white cutie!!
These are the results of the clicking!!
This adorable" Black and White Warbler", (yes that's its's name imagine that) was flitting about!! I see movement,and without even checking to see what it is, I just start clicking away non stop!!
Then I watched, and was so delighted to see this handsome black and white cutie!!
These are the results of the clicking!!
Just a thrill to see!!
It's not fair Grace! You get these stunning warblers in your back yard and all we get in the U.K. is little brown jobs! Great shots, what a bird and a lifer to boot!
ReplyDeleteJ
Follow me at HEDGELAND TALES
Thanks John... I have more lookers coming up : }
DeleteWhat a lovely bird. Great shots Grace.
ReplyDeleteHope June will be as good as May in your part of the world.
Thanks Cheryl... Need some good weather for our gardens! : }
DeleteThat is one classy visitor. Congrats on another lifer Grace.
ReplyDeleteThanks Frank .. : }
DeleteHi Grace...That's a cracking little bird, a real stunner. And a lifer in your back yard, how good is that? Easy birding, or what?...lol!...[;o)
ReplyDeleteThanks Trevor... I know huh : }}
Deletewhat an adorable little guy
ReplyDeleteThanks it sure is a cutie!! : }}
DeleteAnother great set and what a colourful bird GG.
ReplyDeleteThanks Roy... Black and white looks good on him!! : }}
Deleteoh, so very cute! lucky you!
ReplyDeleteThanks Teresa... : }}
DeleteNow what’s all this Grace? I just turn my back for a week or two and you’re eying up another guy who isn’t nearly as good looking or wealthy as me. Anyway I happen to know he’s married with three kids and his wife gets very, very jealous so just be careful as I wouldn’t want to visit you in a hospital.
ReplyDeleteTalking of envy, I really do fancy having a Black & White Warbler on my tree back home. Please send one over asap.
Keep taking the pills. Your best buddy (and ex) Phil
Phil ...thanks for your jealous and envious comment... I think?
DeleteJust lay aside all the other stuff and try to get me that gate!! : }}}}}
Hi grammie, great photos as usual, I am amazed at the number of different species of birds you have. Thanks again
ReplyDeleteThanks John you as so kind!! Hope you well! : }}
DeleteWOW! You got amazing pictures of this cutie.They seldom sit still,so you did great.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ruth... a fluke of luck : }}
DeleteFantastic photos ! I love all the birds we have here to so many different breeds hang out in our yard and trees and at all my feeders ! Love your header my bush like that is almost in bloom ! Thanks for sharing , Have a good week !
ReplyDeleteThanks Elaine... : }
DeleteIt's always exciting to see and get photos of a lifer! I had a lifer this week as well. You got some terrific shots!
ReplyDeleteThanks Karen... Congrats on the lifer!! : }
DeleteWhat a beauty.
ReplyDeleteLike a flying humbug.
Thanks Keith... I like that lol : }
DeleteA stunning if cross looking bird.
ReplyDeleteThanks Adrian... ya he does a bit of miffed look !! : }
DeleteCongratulation a 'lifer'. He is stunning.
ReplyDeleteThanks Margaret... : }
DeleteCute bird! Can't imagine why it's called a Black and White Warbler!
ReplyDeleteThanks Elaine... : }
DeleteWhat a cutie! Lucky you! Beautiful little bird and great photos of it.
ReplyDeleteThanks Mary ... : }
DeleteBird zebra???
ReplyDeleteBeautiful creature :)
Awesome photos Grace! The B & W come here for nesting, I see them early on, but then when the leaves get big, I can hear them but cant spot them! They do blend in very well!!
ReplyDeleteWow, wow, wow! I have never seen this bird before!
ReplyDelete