If anybody has wondered where I disappeared to since my last post this is the reason!!
Have you ever got your fingers slammed in a car door or just any way?
Well I didn't get the car door, but the truck of a car got me!! Yup right hand ...... right at the base of the finger nail and first finger joint on the middle, and ring finger ... but I didn't swear or scream, but for a few minutes I couldn't breathe, and thought I was going to pop!! : )
I bet some of you are squirming right now!! lol
Thanks goodness I had bought some frozen food, so I got that on there!!
That was about 2 weeks ago !! Well bandage finally of , and nail already lifting up on the middle finger so I can kiss that nail goodbye for a year at least!
I don't know about you all but I learned to type in high school, and you never seem to forget that, so with a bandage on my fingers I haven't been able to do much with the keyboard !!Even using the mouse Grrrr, and no I don't do very well typing doing the one finger poke, poke style : )!!
Still sore , but at least I can hit the keys now with out that miserable bandage in the way, and that piercing pain when you just barely hit on something!!
I have managed to use the camera though LOL!!
These are shot's from the beginning of the month when flora ,fauna, was popping and nest boxes where being checked out!!
Have you ever got your fingers slammed in a car door or just any way?
Well I didn't get the car door, but the truck of a car got me!! Yup right hand ...... right at the base of the finger nail and first finger joint on the middle, and ring finger ... but I didn't swear or scream, but for a few minutes I couldn't breathe, and thought I was going to pop!! : )
I bet some of you are squirming right now!! lol
Thanks goodness I had bought some frozen food, so I got that on there!!
That was about 2 weeks ago !! Well bandage finally of , and nail already lifting up on the middle finger so I can kiss that nail goodbye for a year at least!
I don't know about you all but I learned to type in high school, and you never seem to forget that, so with a bandage on my fingers I haven't been able to do much with the keyboard !!Even using the mouse Grrrr, and no I don't do very well typing doing the one finger poke, poke style : )!!
Still sore , but at least I can hit the keys now with out that miserable bandage in the way, and that piercing pain when you just barely hit on something!!
I have managed to use the camera though LOL!!
These are shot's from the beginning of the month when flora ,fauna, was popping and nest boxes where being checked out!!
Ground Hog or Woodchuck whichever you prefer, but I think he is
comical popping up from under his winter home!!
Popping up are Ferns of all kinds!!
Mr. Eastern Bluebird!!
"What do you think about this one Honey!!
Spring Beauty
Tree Swallow liking this box!!
A check on how far down it will be for the little ones when they leave the nest !! : )
Johnny-Jump-ups or some might call
Viola's popping up everywhere with there cheery faces!!
The White Crowned Sparrow has returned to spend the summer and,
popped in for seeds at the feeder!!
Bluets always a welcoming Spring wild flower!!
White Crown showing off his lovely crown !!
Well that's how things where coming along at the beginning of the month, and
what a big change has happened since then in spite of the crappy of and on rain showers, brakes of
sun and cool temps!!
Ouch Grace, how awful! Hope it won't be long before that finger is totally recovered. I haven't shut a finger that badly in a door but I know the pain from sprained ankles and wooden trays dropped on bare toes :( It's something you never forget. Well, you took some great photos so I guess things are looking up. It's a beautiful series for us to enjoy, thank you so much. And please take good care of yourself. Hugs from me :)
ReplyDeleteThank You so much Denise : )
DeleteSO sorry about the fingers! ouch! really beautiful photos you shared, though!
ReplyDeleteThanks Teresa... : )
DeleteHi Grace...I feel your pain...being an (ex)engineer I know from past experience just how bad the pain from trapped (and hit with a hammer!) fingers feels! It's good to hear that you've now got back the use of those digits.
ReplyDeleteGreat series of images..I like the peek-a-boo Woodchuck and the Bluebird...[;o)
Thanks Trevor... Oh that hit the thumb with a hammer when you do it yourself !! That makes me some mad at myself lol !!
Deleteahhhh...cute shots!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much !! : )
DeleteCertainly got a wince from me
ReplyDeleteThanks Deb's... nice to see you on blog!!
DeleteGrace, I was squirming reading the first part of that post.......poor you, what a nightmare.
ReplyDeleteSome lovely Spring images. I especially like the Ground Hog photo....it says everything.
Thanks Cheryl.... That Ground hog makes me laugh ..glad you likes!! : )
DeleteOuch! I slammed my pinky finger in the car door just before a piano recital one time - I cried, but the show must go on! Glad you have made it through the pain and managed to take some great photos. Love the ground hog!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kathryn ... Oh dear guess I'm not the only one : )
Deleteouch, I can imagine how that HURT Grace. Yes, like you, I did commercial course at high school, typing on the bang-bang manual typewriter (with a bib over the top so you couldn't see the keys). Also Pitmans shorthand was a part of that for two years.....I've always LOVED typing..........oHHH, fabulous post I LOVED the Bluebird, and the other photos all very enjoyable.
ReplyDeleteThanks Carole ... Yup... commercial course that's what I took to !! Hated shorthand though!!!
ReplyDeleteWell,that doesn't sound like any fun. Hope it all heals up quickly now.You did get some great pictures.I like those little Johnny jump ups.That's what I have always called them.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ruth... I call them Johnny Jump up too : )
DeleteHi Grace sorry bought the fingers I DO know what you mean...I still can only finger type with my left hand...it will be that way forever I'm afraid cause my hand wont lay flat any more. OHHH gorgeous shots of your flowers and birds. Take care of that hand!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sondra... Darn that's to bad ..that must be the wrist you broke!!
DeleteSorry to read about the mishap, Grace, and can only imagine how much pain it caused just from reading your description. However, despite your misery, you shared some great shots with all of us and I appreciated them. Hope the finger heals quickly.
ReplyDeleteThanks B...Glad you enjoyed!!
DeleteLovely spring birds making their nests, nice one Grace.
ReplyDeleteThanks Bob... : )
DeleteSome really nice shots GG. The Bluebird is stunning.
ReplyDeleteThanks Roy... I marvel at the flash of blue everyday ! It never gets old!! : )
DeleteWonderful to see Grace xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Andrew.. : )
Delete