Sunsets have been gorgeous, but last evening had the brightest colors, as some clouds that appeared late day made it even prettier!!
These have not been tweaked " Pinky swear" : )
I am always amazed how quickly the sun goes down !!
You have to be quick...I took these from the deck !!
these are gorgeous! i love this time of year with its temp dips and recoveries. :)
ReplyDeleteWow, welch fantatische Stimmungsbilder. Mein Kompliment...
ReplyDeleteHerzlichst Hans-Peter
Hi Grace, Super shots...and nice to see some sun, for sure beats our dark and dismal (non stop rain today!)weather over the last few days...[;o)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful beautiful another beautiful, sunsets, love 'em.
ReplyDeleteFantastic photos ! Some sunsets are just soo amazing aren't they ! The temps here have been cold at night frost in the morning , fog and then sun . It was lovely here this morning then all of a sudden thick fog rolled in . Have a wonderful Thanksgiving .
ReplyDeleteBeautiful images GG.
ReplyDeleteAll it does here is rain and rain.
Grace, gorgeous sunset captures! Thanks for sharing these lovely skies. Happy Thanksgiving!
ReplyDeleteWeather pretty dismal here nice to see some colour. Btw can you send me your address again Phil re-formatted and I lost your details. Got a christmas card for you, its really cute;-)
ReplyDeleteLovely sunsets, the colors do change incredibly quickly that time of day.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful shots for a fall evening, Grace. And yes I believe you did not retouch them, even without the pinky swear.
ReplyDeleteBest wishes to you for a Very Happy Thanksgiving from Grenville and myself.
Beautiful images. One has to be quick to get those pictures because it changes so fast.
ReplyDeleteHappy Thanksgiving Grace! Love your sunset pix.
ReplyDeleteGood to see you getting some decent weather.
ReplyDeleteI never worry about giving colour a good push.
Lovely sunset shots Grace. I'm starting to forget what sun looks like, we have had so many dark and dismal days and today we have gale force winds also :-(
ReplyDeleteI loved all those Pine Siskins on your previous post too, such pretty little visitors to have in the garden.
such gorgeous sunsets!!
ReplyDeleteyes, it's amazing how quickly it settles down.
have a HAPPY Thanksgiving Grace!
Hi Grace,
ReplyDeleteFirst of, I love your new header photo, beautiful!
Your sunset pictures are stunning, love them too!
Have a great weekend and hope you are fine.
Louise
Gorgeous photos Grace and a happy Sunday to you.
ReplyDeleteGrace , I have been very busy for a while but now I am back, how are the eyes ? good I hope.
ReplyDeleteSend us some of your skies, ours are full of rain at the moment. Lots of love Neil
You got some nice colors!
ReplyDeletethese are so pretty grace!!
ReplyDeleteif you are going to get the shot, you must be prepared and you must be quick....
nature does present some gorgeous skies this time of year!!
Beautiful sunset photos
ReplyDeleteThese are awesome Grace, a beautiful time of year.
ReplyDeleteStunning! Nature gives us such beauty.
ReplyDeleteAfter I didn't hear from you I thought I had better check if it was you won the $293 million and done a runner to The Caribbean without me. Anyways I heard you don't need all that money as you are lucky in so many other ways, mainly all the good old buddies you have all over the world?
ReplyDeleteSo no, you're still living the good life on that balcony in Maine where from your photo the sun looks like it had a very good day. Speak to you soon AG.
Beautiful sunsets Grace.
ReplyDeleteJust beautiful!
ReplyDelete