Tuesday, November 23, 2010

"Dancing Around My Blogging"

I guess I need to play caught up .  I have been doing the" Shuffle " and need to be doing the "Hussle".. sort of dancing around getting to blogging !! : }
Have to do a post of some nice weather pictures since it is foggy, misty and down right making me stay inside kind of weather ....but come to think of it one my daughters, who lives in the northern part of the state (4 hours away) phoned to tell me they had over 2 inches of snow on the ground from the same rain storm we had here yesterday !!   I think I 'm okay with today's weather.....  I don't have to shovel!!

One day last week we had  rain and it looked like it wasn't going to stop, but by late afternoon ,as if someone had flipped a switch the sky began to clear.
By this time it was getting close to sunset I saw this beautiful sky from my window.  I was excited to think I could get in a short walk and some photos, so on with sneakers and out the door I go!!


The view from my window!!


From the valley in the road, facing West,as I approach the
 hill to the upper road!!

I thought that I would miss this scene to the East, as the sun was setting
fast and was in an out of the bank of dark clouds in the West!!

The sun trying hard to have it's last glow before it sets!!


As I walked by the this wonderful old farm, I noticed
glistening sun rays shining right through from the back
to the front panes in the Cupola and the top barn floor.
"Marvelous"
Love it when things like that are begging to be seen!!




17 comments:

  1. Wonderful images! Thank you for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. The view from your window is beautiful GG. {:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Lois..."thank you"..."your welcome"!

    Hey Roy...I appreciate that...thank you!! : }

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great photos. nope no snow here yet either just rain. Have a great day !

    ReplyDelete
  5. Grace, again what great shots you get.. love the cupola in the barn.. it looks like someone turned the light on. Can you imagine the view God has from the Heavens on days like this... it must be glorious!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi C.G. Wow you are lucky aren't you I would have thought you would by now!!
    Thanks!! : }

    Hey Tracey...Certainly He must be happy with His creation!!
    Thanks..my favorite is the barn!!
    Have a great Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Grammie, the last image is magical. I thought someone had a light on and wondered why you had walked so late. Now I understand.....beautiful.

    The sky holds much beauty....I wonder how many people never look up?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Cheryl...That last image...I passed by that and stopped short(I was saying stay right here sun I'm coming)sure enough it lasted long enough for me to get the picture...thanks...my favorite to!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love winter because of this type of light we can get. You captured it well! Maybe you can send some over here ;-) I mean some light ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi Chris...I will see what I can do about the light situation for you, but don't be holding your breathe on that one ; }
    Thanks so much !!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely! Your weather looks pretty nice between the rain storms :-) I really like that photo of the light coming through the barn windows! What a great capture that is! We finally have some rain...Praise the Lord! Our daughter in Seattle is covered in snow....hope it melts soon! It's that time of year to expect anything and get most of it! Thank you for the lovely card you sent me! Have a Happy Thanksgiving!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Mary..thanks so much..right place right time!!
    Hey.. you got rain I guess it's better late than never!!
    "Your welcome" and "thanks again"!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hello Grammie, I love your photography! Your blog is a delight :-)
    The barn is wonderful and the trees and open skies are beautiful!
    I love taking pictures of God's creation too. I'm just a learner and I get inspired by awesome photos such as yours! To God be the glory. blessings..Trish

    ReplyDelete
  14. Beautiful shots! I especially love the light on in the barn : )

    ReplyDelete
  15. Hi Trish...Thank you so much ..you are to kind!!
    I am only the eye behind the camera God provides the rest!! ; }


    Hi Jean..thanks..I really love that one myself!!
    It came and went so quick I was glad I saw it!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Great views!
    And a Belated Happy Thanksgiving to you!

    ReplyDelete