Consequently I am now behind on having the eye surgery done!! It will be on April 4th for the first eye surgery then 3 weeks later the other!!
I have been bit by bit getting in some visits to your posts , and doing spring cleanup in the mess of photo's from a couple of weeks back that are just sitting there!!
The one's I am going to post have some snow..."don't you go of on me------- ; } about not wanting to see anymore snow" ...this is it !!! If we get snow ...I won't be posting it!
This past week we had a weird blast of heat "4 days of 80 to 85 degree weather, that got rid of the snow in a hurry!!!
So here we go!!!
The American Robin...picking through the leaves for worms!!!
"Ooee"....this is a bit chilly!!!
Hooded Mergansers making there get away!!
Mallards making a get away too!!
Oooops...a little spill there... ; }
must have had a full tank... lol!!!
I don't want to....you can't make me!!!
These next two are bloopers, but are funny...I was standing in the roadway ,and had to
keep moving thus ....
Okay so she made me...first we have to meditate....
then it's onto the exercises...
Now don't I look ridiculous!!!! : }}}}
Hi Grace, I am glad you are feeling better. You have to be able to go out and enjoy the warm weather and spring. Lovely images, the ducks are great and I love the hoodies. Have a great week!
ReplyDeleteOh what awesome photos . I was giggling at your headings with the photos ! Glad to hear your feeling better ! Have a good day !
ReplyDeleteGlad you're feeling better, Grace. We've had virtually no snow here, so it's good to see a bit o' white anywhere. Be well.
ReplyDeletePneumonia, oh my! I had it three years ago and it changed me forever. I am now a germaphobe. Really. I like the series on the mallards. You really caught some good poses. Take care and stay well.
ReplyDeleteI enjoyed your wonderful photographs...The ones of the mallards just cracked me up and loved your narration....
ReplyDeleteSo glad you are feeling better; please take care of yourself...
I really appreciated your visit and comments you left for me.....I need all the encouragement I can get.....
Glad to hear that you are feeling better. The last few pictures are quite comical.Have a wonderful week.
ReplyDeletethese are hilarious! thanks for sharing them! glad you're finally getting to feel better! yikes!
ReplyDeleteNo more colds!! Spring is officially here and you must stay well so you can enjoy it!!
ReplyDeleteHi Grace,
ReplyDeleteI didn't know you were ill but glad to see you are feeling better.
I suppose the operation for your eyes is to remove cataracts?
Anyhow, your pictures are great. I really enjoyed the ones with the ducks and their story, it was so funny.
Have a great week!
Louise
:)) Very good!
ReplyDeletehaha....meditating was awesome!! you really had some great one-liners for these, i enjoyed them all.
ReplyDeletei have to clean up some photo's also, my mess starts in 2008!!
so happy you are feeling better, now let the "picking on each other" begin!! xo
Lovely selection Grace. That first Robin shot is a cracker. :-)
ReplyDeleteGood to hear you're on the mend.
Lovely images Grace and it's great to hear you are on the mend.
ReplyDeleteThe weather here is so unusual I was scraping ice off the windscreen this morning.. then driving home from work with the blower on high and the windows open (no aircon in the works van)..
Are you having cataract surgery? If so, we're twins or something: I'm having cataract surgery next Tuesday, the 3rd. I'll be so glad to get it done. It'll be on only my right eye. Glad you're feeling better!
ReplyDeleteHi Grace. I'm impressed by the ice skating Robin, we don't have those over here - trust you to go one better. In fact we don't have any ice just high temperatures like you have and people wandering about in shorts and tee shirts suddenly, but not me I hasten to add - not a pretty sight. Good luck with the op by the way. I remember my mom having both eyes done and when her eyes improved so quickly all she could talk about was how good lokoing the hospital doctor was! Now that's not you is it?
ReplyDeleteSuper Robin shot and some really nice flying shots as well GG.
ReplyDeleteYes, hanging around with one leg up does look ridiculous.{:)
Glad you are feeling better. Love these mallard shots! This weather has been so odd. 82 on Friday and going to have a freeze tonight. Ugh!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Eileen!! : }
ReplyDeleteElaine ..giggles huh : } thanks!!
Jain, thank you : }
Thanks John : }
Nancy glad you had a good laugh ..thanks : }}}
Thanks Ruth ..I can be funny : }
Teresa thanks...don't you just love how words can be put to shot!! : }}
Thanks Karen : }
Thnaks Louise : }}
Thanks Lasse : }
Debbie thanks..like those one liners huh : }}
Much appreciated thanks Keith : }}
Thanks Andrew : }}
Jean ...you to ...mine is being done at EMG by Dr Cassidy in Portland...how about you ...Thanks: }}
Hey Roy..thanks..your oppinion is nice to hear!! : }}
Thanks Reena..: }}
Glad you're feeling better. There may be snow in those photos but there's also some bare ground. Today was high 20s here and some dripping going on on the south side of the house. Forecast is for temps going above freezing in the daytime the rest of the week, so it's puddle time for sure. Yuck! I hate breakup! But I do like when the show is finally gone. Love your Mallard antics--they are so funny to watch, and you caught some good ones.
ReplyDeleteAre you feeling better yet, it sounds like it, funny quips here and there. Nice pictures.
ReplyDeleteGlad to hear you are picking up now Grace. I kept thinking of you on the day of your appointment. You are lucky to get in so soon, all surgery here takes a minimum of three months after the initial consultation! I had severe Pneumonia a few years ago which also crossed the blood/brain barrier so was rushed by ambulance to hospital for an emergency admission :-(
ReplyDeleteAnyway, a lovely set of amusing photos here. Mallards can be so entertaining :-) Coincidentally, I took a photo of our English Robin on ice but never got round to posting it!
Glad to know you are feeling better. Hope you don't have to reschedule that eye surgery any more times! Eyes must be working pretty well to get those great duck shots!
ReplyDeleteHi Grace, glad to read that you are feeling better (slowly) but sorry (bet you are too) that the surgery had to be delayed awhile. We didn't mind seeing more snow photos in the least, but the robin did look a bit surprised!
ReplyDeleteI've just come down with that nasty bug too! Headed straight for my chest. I've just rubbed my chest down with an essential oil concoction that I hope helps. Glad to hear you are on the mend and that you didn't get the pneumonia. Sorry about the eye delay though.
ReplyDeleteLove the duck pictures ... what a riot.
I've just come down with that nasty bug too! Headed straight for my chest. I've just rubbed my chest down with an essential oil concoction that I hope helps. Glad to hear you are on the mend and that you didn't get the pneumonia. Sorry about the eye delay though.
ReplyDeleteLove the duck pictures ... what a riot.
Lovely pictures and the smiles reading your captions with them. Stay happy. Lovely to see so many care about you, and continue to express it. Continue to take care Grace! Thanks as always, for sharing.
ReplyDeleteLoved the amusing series of the Mallards. So glad to learn you are on the mend Grace. Take care.
ReplyDeletesorry to hear the cold is hanging on, so glad you didnt GET pnuemonia!! I love those mallards shots so Cool the way they are in sync...
ReplyDeleteLots of nice photos Grace but I believe I like the last set of photos best. They made me smile. Thanks :)
ReplyDeleteExcellent post, and I love this funny looking guy of the last picture! I also love the American robin...Take care and good luck for the eyes surgery!
ReplyDeleteI've been so preoccupied with this working that I just about forgot to answer your question. I am currently using a Pentax DSLR. I haven't been all that happy with it. I'm considering getting a good point and shoot (lighter to carry too) and be done with it. I've lost a bit of my enthusiasm for taking pictures. D always inspired me and would patiently wait while I fussed. The only time I take pictures now is if I walk by myself (and Mingus). So I'm not very helpful I'm afraid.
ReplyDeleteGrace, this is Hilarious! Love the ducks at the end. Oh my word! Sorry to hear you have been sick. I hope you are feeling better soon and I REALLY hope you eye surgery goes well! Thanks for all your visit to my blog! I was just up in Maine yesterday and was finally able to go out birding!
ReplyDeletei know you did not just call me artsy-fartsy...no ice cream cones for you missy!!
ReplyDeleteHow fun!
ReplyDeletethose are GREAT shots!!
ReplyDeletei don't mind the snow!! of course...we don't have snow here in FL...so seeing pic's is a treat! i miss it!
glad you're feeling better...and i just realized today is the 4th...hope all went well...with your eye surgery! take care & heal!
Hope your cataract surgery yesterday went very well, Grace. I was thinking of you. My surgery on Tuesday was a success and I'm amazed at how improved my eyesight is already. It was close to 20/20 when the surgeon checked me yesterday morning. Take it easy and use those drops!
ReplyDeleteTake care and keep taking the drops.
ReplyDeletehope to see some pics soon.
I came looking for a new post and all I got was last week's leftovers, the story of my life. Have you taken your patch off yet Long John? Get well soon my young friend.
ReplyDeleteYou just published the picture of one of my dream, the hooded merganser. I really dream to see that one!! It's a beautiful word. your picture cleaning is exquisite!
ReplyDeleteI laughed out loud at the mallard pictures! Too funny!
ReplyDelete