It has been snowing..in my area...for 20 hour,and still snowing!! The news and weather at 6:00 said 6 inches in my town ..well they didn't measure what's on my back deck is 6+4 of the white stuff!!
Snow is not the subject of this post ..you may see some snow ,but none falling from the sky!!
Hoping for sun in the morning...shoveling to do !!
Oh my! 10 inches! Yikes! You'll be doing a lot of shoveling tomorrow. Let's hope it stops! some beautiful scenes here.
ReplyDeleteI Love the fluffy clouds over the hilltops and the red-tailed hawk and the dove in flight but my favorite is photo number 4 of the silvery blue trees and sky! Just perfect!
ReplyDeleteIn answer to your question, it has been snowing here off and on since yesterday but it was so warm and the snow was so fine that much of it melted until this afternoon when the temperature dropped. We have had most of our accumulation in the last few hours. I think we may have about 4-5" where I live but farther west and north I know they have more. Be careful shoveling tomorrow!
wow! that's a buttload o' snow! stay safe!
ReplyDeleteMarch 1 and it's snowing uh? I am afraid winter is not over....Your sunsets are incredible....such pretty photographs....Thank you so much for sharing them with us...Please take care shoveling snow....
ReplyDeleteFantastic photos. I hope you don't have to shovel too much.
ReplyDeleteA beautiful set of images Grace. Stay safe, and take it easy with the shoveling!!...[;o)
ReplyDeleteerggghh Think I would be mucho sick of the white stuff by now. Here its getting a bit spring like now but the forecasters have said back to the cold again over the next few days. Btw that bird has an amazingly long beak
ReplyDeleteHI Grace,
ReplyDeleteTen inches of snow, yuk.
I hope the sun comes out and takes some of the snow with it :)
Lovely images, one cannot help but feel sorry for the birds.
That`s a lot of snow Grace, but stunning photos. The red sunset at the bottom is a stunner!
ReplyDeleteJ
Follow me at HEDGELAND TALES
Feine Stimmungsbilder...
ReplyDeleteGrüsse aus der Schweiz
Hans-Peter
Hi Grace, these are lovely sky photos, I especially like the last two. Oh my goodness! That is serious snow!!! You be careful with the shovelling, it can be back breaking work.
ReplyDeleteI just caught up with your nocturnal visitor. What a delightful little creature it is, you certainly caught it in the act :-) lLovely photos!
You sure have an eye, can capture birds flying through the trees! I have yet to accomplish that. OUCH on the snow and hope it does not last long.
ReplyDeleteLovely images GG, especially the last one.
ReplyDeleteWhat beautiful photos, but I wouldn't want that much snow now. We had just a smidgen yesterday and I didn't like it. But I can remember having a foot of snow here on May 1 one year. Had to take pictures to prove it.
ReplyDeleteSnow...Wow!
ReplyDeleteIt's been a lovely warm spring day here... T-shirt weather.
Have a lovely weekend.
You have had a lot of snow, but, you'll survive it. Those are superb images, thanks Grace.
ReplyDeleteGrace, lovely images and I expect we will be seeing some of that snowfall you're getting. We've been getting rain and LOTS of it. Our backyard is starting to look like a swimming home in some areas because the ditches and culverts can't handle all the water. We would have preferred some snow, wanna trade?
ReplyDeleteThank you Reena..: }
ReplyDeleteThanks Katie. : }
Thanks Teresa!!
Thanks so much Nancy!!
Thanks Ruth !!
Trevor..thanks ..ya oh my aching back!!
Thanks Deb..nice to hear from you!!
Cheryl thanks so much my friend: }
Thanks so much John..
Thank you Han-Peter!!
Thanks Jan...
Tammy thanks!!
Thanks Roy: }
Laveta...I have seen snow that late in the season to..thanks!!
Andrew ..thanks so much!!
Bob ..thanks ..yes I will : }
Hi B..I not sure people want to see any more snow shots lol!!
No I don't want to trade thanks anyway lol!!
Thanks Grace
Beautiful images. Love the bird in flight, wonderful capture.
ReplyDeleteHave a great weekend, hope some sunshine comes your way!
wow. that's a lot of snow...and a lot of shoveling...better get your rest now, while you can!
ReplyDeletebeautiful pictures...a snowy wonderland...and gorgeous sunset clouds...and BIRDS!!
OH....I thought that may be happening--we have the rain and you guys get the snow..Great Sky photos...I really like the dove flying thru the snow covered branches...dont over do on the shoveling!!
ReplyDeleteHi Grace. Beautiful images. I don't envy you with all that snowfall. Don't overdo it with the shovelling.
ReplyDeleteTake care .. FAB.
Lovely skies!
ReplyDeleteOh the shoveling! Arrrrrgggggh! Shoveled this morning and will probably have to shovel tomorrow morning. Had rain mixed with snow during the day but it has now turned to snow. Can't imagine what that will do to the roads.
ReplyDeleteHope your snow soon goes Grace. It's been like spring here.
ReplyDeleteLovely selection, and some beautiful skies.
I love the framing of the bird on the 6th shot.
Beautiful skies and I love the hawk capture. The snow keeps missing us and I am happy about that. Gorgeous photos, have a great weekend!
ReplyDelete