"Wow " I am finally able to write a post , and this is on a chance!!!
For some reason when I try to connect from my dashboard !! I can't get into write and new post,comments, post edits setting,and anything in that column, and any other dashboard items !! It starts to load come up and in a flash it closes!! It is so irritating !! Grrrr
I am able to get to my published blogs, so I am able to see your comment's there !!
My daughter has had the same problem, but if I was smart like her I would have written a bunch of post ahead , which she did, but when she went to do more she found the issue too!!
Has anybody had this problem ???
Well since I am here I'm posting some shot's from this week !!
For some reason when I try to connect from my dashboard !! I can't get into write and new post,comments, post edits setting,and anything in that column, and any other dashboard items !! It starts to load come up and in a flash it closes!! It is so irritating !! Grrrr
I am able to get to my published blogs, so I am able to see your comment's there !!
My daughter has had the same problem, but if I was smart like her I would have written a bunch of post ahead , which she did, but when she went to do more she found the issue too!!
Has anybody had this problem ???
Well since I am here I'm posting some shot's from this week !!
This is not a "Flock of Mourning Doves"!!
It is a "Deck of Mourning Doves"!!
There was 32 in all!!
They can do a seed clean up in no time flat!!
A spectacular sunset on Monday evening the 27th , after a dreary day of
light mix of rain, and sleet !! "5:01pm"
"5:09pm"
"5:12 pm"
The color is straight out of the camera !!
"Pinky promise"
I am able to see all your post in my reading list, but not able to comment on a lot of them!!
I hope this gets straightened out soon!!
If you don't see me for a bit, I am not able to do a post !!
I've never before seen so many mourning doves in one place at one time. Amazing. Those sunset shots are amazing, too.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jean....I have counted up to 40 setting in the tree near the deck!! There is always a bunch around here in winter!!
Deleteooh, love these photos - all of them!
ReplyDeleteare you using google chrome? lots of times, folks using internet explorer or firefox are having trouble posting and loading photos. if you download google chrome, it MIGHT solve some of your issues since google and blogger are from the same family.
Thanks Teresa... Yes I do use Google chrome , have for some time!! it is better today!!
DeleteIt seem to be a problem with things loading !!
Oh, that's a lot of doves! Love your sunset photos, they are gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI had a problem with my photos on Blogger, but so far none of the issues you mentioned.
Thanks Karen...
DeleteWOW! I would love to have that many Mourning Doves around,or maybe not.Like you said,they can clean up the seeds fast.Love the sunset pictures. I have had no problems with blogger but at times think I should move over to Wordpress.Still trying to decide.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ruth... I really like them, especially in the spring and summer I like to here the cooing !!
DeleteWhatever you call them GG, they are lovely birds and those scenic sunsets are beautiful.
ReplyDeleteThanks Roy.... they are lovely birds!! Sunset was taking right of the back deck!!
DeleteWOW ! We don't get that many Morning Doves here . Lovely photos . So far I haven't had any problems with my blog I use Firefox and Google original and I do my posts through Windows Live writer so far so good here . The only blogs I can not comment on are ones that have switched to Google + as one needs to be with Google+ to do so and I have my reasons why I am not with Google + or chrome at that , I find from others that switched to the new Google's still have a lot of problems and the new Google's have a lot of bugs to be worked out . I hope it all gets sorted out for you ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good day !
ReplyDeleteThanks Elaine....I use Google chrome for blogging!! I will not go Google + either , I have heard for many that they wish they hadn't !!
DeleteP.S Papa here who is techy in these things also said it could be the settings of the computer some times you have to clear your cookies / cache that helps reset things some times sites get stuck and the computer cant find them .
ReplyDeleteElaine... I keep right on top of those things, but with my daughter having these same issues with here Google chrome for blogger there must be a hick-up somewhere LOL!!
DeleteThings are better today, just very slow loading!!
The Mourning Doves must love the seed you put out, wow so many of them! Gorgeous sunset photos, I love the pink promise. I hope your blogger problems are corrected soon. Have a happy weekend!
ReplyDeleteThanks Eileen.... there seems to be a lot of doves around here year round ! I love hearing them in the warmer months cooing !!
DeleteYa the pinky thing ...sometime you can't believe the color that downloads ...like it isn't real LOL!!
quite a sunset
ReplyDeleteI love doves
Thanks I get to see some lovely ones right of my deck!! : )
DeleteSpectacular sky shots! Love your deck of doves--to keep that bunch fed you might have to take out a loan!
ReplyDeleteThanks Elaine....Ya I am in need of seeds again here right off!! : )
Deleteit is an incompatability issue Grace. I experienced the same --- go look at blogger help/something's broken and you'll see how its affecting many. I had updated W8 to the next version, and also installed I.E. v 11 and everything came unstuck then for Blogger. Blogger are trying to 'fix' their end to accommodate the changes but it must be a massive job. Some times changing over to Google Chrome will work for you;have you tried it?
ReplyDeleteThanks Carole.... I use Google chrome for blogger only!! I have W9 !!
DeleteHi Grace...The doves are nice to see but given half a chance I bet they would eat you out of house and home?
ReplyDeleteThe sunset images stunning.
I've come around to thinking that problems with blogger are part of the deal and something that we all have to suffer!....I hope you get it all sorted soon...[;o)
Thanks Trevor.... Expensive little buggers they are : )!!
DeleteYa if it one thing it is another!!
Wonderful photos Grace and I also love your header of berries encased in ice, just gorgeous! Sorry you are having problems with blogger and hope it sorts it out soon. Touch wood, I have not had this problem, yet!
ReplyDeleteThanks Denise.... I hope it gets better too..noticed some changes today!!!
Deleteyou never told me you were having a party!! hehe, i didn't get my invite!!
ReplyDeletethe skies have been gorgeous, no exception here!! the colors are amazing!!
Thanks Debbie.....Those doves are pretty participle who they invite LOL!!
DeleteThe grackles and starlings come in droves lately when i've put seed out, Grace, as the snow covered ground meant they could not forage in the fields. But they are so greedy and force out all the other birds. Your sunset photos were amazingly beautiful and yes I believe they were SOOC.
ReplyDeleteAs for blogger, we did not have the exact same problem, but all our comments that get sent to email would delete themselves (honestly) from the mailbox, but only on the iPad. Pat found an online article that said there was a problem and now it seems resolved. We also do NOT use Goggle + or facebook or any other social media. After reading the other comments, your problem could be just Blogger behaving badly. Not sure if it could be a PC issue, but hope it gets resolved as you are missed, Grace.
Thanks B....Seems things are working better so who knows !!
DeleteHi grammie, enjoyed the Dove pictures and the sunset pictures. I take a lot of Sunrise and Sunset pictures.
ReplyDeleteNice doves- i have not had a problem
ReplyDeleteWelcome back, hope your problems are solved :-)
ReplyDeleteLet the problems fly away like a dove :-)
Here was a lot of great pigeon, but I fell the most for the photos of the lovely and colorful sunset.
ReplyDeleteOttar
Love the doves, I dont see as many as I used to around here!
ReplyDeleteI had that problem so now I use Google Chrome instead of Explorer...dont know which you use...
Hope you get it all figured out I know how annoying it can be!
There are times Grace when my Dashboard informs me I'm not following any blogs; and I use Chrome.
ReplyDeleteI just keep hitting the re-fresh button until they show up. Frustrating though. Probably one of the reasons I'm losing interest in blogger.
A lot of Mourning Doves you have there. They look similar to our Collared Doves. They're greedy buggers too.
Like Keith it's frustrating at times... beautiful birds to see and it's great to hear you are OK. xxx
ReplyDeleteThat is a lot of doves! Love the sunset photos! I'm guessing you have an older computer, or older Explorer, etc. I didn't even think there still was a "Dashboard"? I haven't seen that screen for a year or more!
ReplyDeleteAwesome sky shots, and wow- what a mob of doves!
ReplyDeleteHi Grace great shots of the Doves, I have never seen so many at one time. Now a little bird told me your birthday was on Sunday so while I still remember, i am sending you BIRTHDAY GREETINGS adn I hope you have a wonderful day. I Hope today you will like the 'whale 'video for St Valentines DAy
ReplyDeleteHi Grace, what a beautiful sunset!!! Wow, the colors and shapes in this sky is absolutely amazing! Hope you will find a way to get back to us. Maybe you have to many pictures in Google? It has happen to me a few months ago; so I deed a big clean-up in my pictures and everything came back to normal.
ReplyDeleteHave a great week ahead and take care!
Louise : )
Your photos are beautiful! I also love your header!
ReplyDeleteHi there!! I saw this post, but see I didn't comment. Shame on me. I'm back again to check in with you, see how you are doing!!
ReplyDelete