Long ago and Far away....?
Once upon a Time.....?
Actually it was after the Google Chrome issue started to improve that I did my last post, issues with my eyes took over!! I knew there was some difference in my vision , but it suddenly got worse!!
I use my left eye to look through the view finder on my camera (which I thought everybody did , but not so), and began to think that there was something wrong with the lens on my camera, things didn't look clear, and even the + and - setting didn't clear it up!
One day I looked through with my right eye and realized it was pretty clear Hmmmm!!
Them began a wait for my eye doctor appointment, and then him sending me back to the surgeon who did my cataract surgery , which was another wait!! On Monday I had a laser procedure called a Capulomolmy
to remove the film that had grow over the lenses put in when I had cataract surgery in 2012!!
It happens 37% out of a 100% of the time, and of course, Yup!! I am one of the 37% !! : )
Still having some after treatment issues, but things seem to be better ever day so here goes!
After figuring out my camera lens was okay I used the left eye and hoped for the best : ), and a lot taken using my right eye for some time now which I found not easy!!
I are a lot of snowy photo's which I am sure people are sick of right now!! : )
I have been walking some snowmobile (snow machine) trails lately in my sneakers : )! I love it that I can walk right on top of these packed snow trails and not get my feet wet!!
Now watching that you don't step on a icy spot and take a wipe out on your butt is a problem !
This is on Feb/28 !
Once upon a Time.....?
Actually it was after the Google Chrome issue started to improve that I did my last post, issues with my eyes took over!! I knew there was some difference in my vision , but it suddenly got worse!!
I use my left eye to look through the view finder on my camera (which I thought everybody did , but not so), and began to think that there was something wrong with the lens on my camera, things didn't look clear, and even the + and - setting didn't clear it up!
One day I looked through with my right eye and realized it was pretty clear Hmmmm!!
Them began a wait for my eye doctor appointment, and then him sending me back to the surgeon who did my cataract surgery , which was another wait!! On Monday I had a laser procedure called a Capulomolmy
to remove the film that had grow over the lenses put in when I had cataract surgery in 2012!!
It happens 37% out of a 100% of the time, and of course, Yup!! I am one of the 37% !! : )
Still having some after treatment issues, but things seem to be better ever day so here goes!
After figuring out my camera lens was okay I used the left eye and hoped for the best : ), and a lot taken using my right eye for some time now which I found not easy!!
I are a lot of snowy photo's which I am sure people are sick of right now!! : )
I have been walking some snowmobile (snow machine) trails lately in my sneakers : )! I love it that I can walk right on top of these packed snow trails and not get my feet wet!!
Now watching that you don't step on a icy spot and take a wipe out on your butt is a problem !
This is on Feb/28 !
This is in the woods in back of my home !
And a shot looking back at home !
The White Breasted Nuthatch on a food search!
Hope this is going to be the start of blogging again , and that I will be able to do more
blog visiting!!
Hi Grace Sorry to hear about your health issues. The Nuthatch is wonderful against the snow.
ReplyDeleteThanks Margaret ...!! : )
DeleteGlad you're back, and glad that eye is repaired! Lovely day today, isn't it? It's nice to feel WARM sunshine for a change.
ReplyDeleteThanks Jean ... it sure was a nice day : )
DeleteHi Grace.. Welcome back. Good news that you're eyes are fixed now, looking forward to seeing some more of your posts.
ReplyDeleteYou can keep your snow..we much prefer the rain (and lots of it) over here...lol!
That Nuthatch is a beauty...[;o)
Thanks Trevor... While your drowning I will be walking on snow : ) I'll keep my snow!!
Deleteadorable nuthatch! thanks for the memory of walking on snowmobile tracks/trails! hadn't thought about that in a while!
ReplyDeleteso glad your eye issues are (hopefully) attended to!!!
Thanks Teresa... your welcome for the memories ; )
DeleteI do hope that things will only get better and quickly.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ruth... : )
DeleteI think that you are making a come back, Grace, the Nuthatch says you are winning.
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Bob : ) !!
DeleteSounds like you are on the right path- nice pictures- I'm hoping to do pictures without snow in them
ReplyDeleteThanks John...I think we have some waiting for no snow photo's!! : )
Deletegood to know you're back to blogging again Grace - I enjoyed your photos and hopefully there'll be more lovely sunny days to come (good news re your eyes, and likewise I photograph with left-eye; I have Salzmanns Degeneration, a corneal-ulceration affecting both my eyes, it's a complex issue, and specialist is holding off as long as he can before cataract surgeries-I know, it's maybe a bit too-much-information)
ReplyDeleteThanks Carole....Not to much info ... I don't mind reading about your eye situation. : )
DeleteGlad to read you are doing better but just thinking about that gives me the willies. I don't like my eyeballs messed around with. That's pretty nice - step out the backdoor and you are in the woods.
ReplyDeleteThanks John.... When you can't see so well you have to suck up the willies, like I had to!!
DeleteYa I love my little spot!! : )
We hope you eye continues to heal quickly! It's great to see around your place...it's so beautiful!
ReplyDeleteThanks J & S.... I'll be by soon!! : )
DeleteWhat a convenient rtail through the woods. Love that little nuthatch!
ReplyDeleteThanks Karen.... : )
DeleteMy mum had cataract s and after her surgery she could see better then ever I hope yours heals that well to ! I also use my left eye in the view finder as my right eye is weaker always has been ! Wonderful photos and good to have ya back in the land of blog ! We have the same looking area walk out our door and there is a valley forest with wonderful nature ! Thanks for sharing . Have a good week !
ReplyDeleteThanks Elaine... : )
DeleteHi grammie, glad to hear you are on the mend. Good to see you posting again and see your wonderful pictures. Welcome back.
ReplyDeleteThanks John... hope your doing much better!! : )
DeleteGrace, it's good to hear things are heading in the right direction.
ReplyDeleteThanks Adrian : )
DeleteGrace, so glad to see you back and your eye problem has been taking care of..Your snowmobile tracks sound nice and easy for walking..Love your cute nuthatch photos, they are adorable birds. Take care and welcome back. Have a happy week!
ReplyDeleteThanks Elaine... : )
DeleteHello Grace!
ReplyDeleteAlthough I have less time to comment on blogs and to blog, I was curious to read your post. It has been a while... Glad that you found the problem with your eyes and that everything went back to normal. You are just in time for spring!!! The Nutchacth is beautiful and so are your shoes... : )
Have a great week and take care,
Louise
Thanks Louise... : )
DeleteGlad you are on the mend Grace, I was so excited to see your comment today!! Some really great images today!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Debbie... : )
DeleteWelcome back Grace, so glad you are heading in the right direction and are able to take photos again. These are lovely and what a beautiful trail.
ReplyDeleteThanks Denise... H I have missed you all too : )
DeleteGlad to see you posting again! Good to hear you're doing better with your eye issues. Seems like 37% is high enough a number that they would have warned you that could happen, but glad you caught it when you did. Love your Nuthatch photos!
ReplyDeleteThanks Elaine... : )
DeleteIts good to hear you are on the mend already GG.
ReplyDeleteTrust you to be a 37 Percenter.{:))
Nice shots of the Nuthatch and it also looks a great place to walk.
Thanks Roy... Ya.. I usually get the short end of the stick!! : ))
DeleteGlad to find a new post, Grace, as you have been missed. But more importantly, glad yo read that your eyesight has improved and now of only blogger cooperates and place nice. The bird shots were wonderful, so you and the camera lens did great!
ReplyDeleteThanks B... I miss you all to !! : )
DeleteWhere have been my good friend? I thought you had lost your way in Biddeford? seems you too had trouble with Google.
ReplyDeleteI had to check which eye I used and yes it's the left - for the camera not for general vision.
You still got snow and White-breaseted Nuthatches? Me thinks it is Springtime soon amd some warblers and things from down south.
Grace, I am so sorry about your vision problems and so glad you were able to get it resolved! glad to have you back again!
ReplyDelete