Monday, December 31, 2012

~~The New Year~~


 As the last sunset of 2012 goes down,


I would like to wish all my Blogger Friends


A New Year full of happiness
and good health !!



30 comments:

  1. I do hope you have a great 2013 GG.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much Roy...there are a couple of things that would make it great, but life goes on and it will be all good!! My best wishes to you to!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Grace! I wish you and yours a very happy and healthy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you, dear grammie g! blessings to you and yours for a prosperous and happy whatever's next!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wishing you a very Happy New Year and one filled with joy.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amen, Grace, and the same to you for w wonderful New Year ahead from Grenville and beatrice at the Frog & PenguINN.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Have a Happy and safe New Year . Awesome photos.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Grace, all the best to you and yours and I wish you a super new year that fulfills all your hopes and dreams. Happy new year...[;o)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Nice pictures!
    Wish you a very Happy New Year

    ReplyDelete
  10. Have a melodious new year, and that's an order.

    ReplyDelete
  11. What lovely colors! Happy new year, Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  12. thanks Grace..and the same wishes back to you! HAPPY new year...may it be filled with love, peace and all good things!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I wish you the same. Have a great 2013!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. HAPPY NEW YR to you Grace! Thanks for all your comments back in 2012...I appreciate your visits!!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well Grace have a good 2013 and lets hope we get many more.
    Love to you and yours.xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Wishing you a Wonderful and Happy New Year!

    ReplyDelete
  17. and to you also grammie!! your image is beautiful!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Right back at you, Grace. I look forward to your 2013 photos and words!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wishing you all the best in the coming year!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Happy, happy New Year Grace! We hope it's splendid. :)

    ReplyDelete
  21. I bet you thought I had fogotten you, but no. It's that old saying "saving the best until last", the last strawberry cream in the box, the final sip of the ten-year malt, the crispiest fry on the plate. Or in your case, the bestest, if cheekiest old blogging mate I know. Have a good one in 2013 Grace.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Lovely pictures to end the old year Grace. Wishing you and your family A Very Happy New Year. May 2013 be the happiest one yet.

    ReplyDelete
  23. Wishing you a Healthy & Happy New Year too, Grace!

    Hugs,
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  24. Being late to make a comment is becomming a habit and I do apologize Grace.
    I wish you and yours a wonderful 2013... and many thanks for the offer of snow but no thanks lol.
    Hugs Andrew xx

    ReplyDelete
  25. Hi Grace! I hope you have a wonderful New Year too!! thank you...

    p.s. loved the shot of Red in your Christmas post!

    ReplyDelete
  26. And I wish you a wonderful 2013. These are lovely sunset photos.

    ReplyDelete
  27. Where's the post today? Hope you haven't got another headache from the snow falling on your head - a likely story. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  28. Grace, you are such a dear kind soul! Thanks for all your kind words of support, I need a miracle, or a 12 year old ;)))))))

    ReplyDelete