A happy, holly, jolly Christmas back! May heaps and mountains worth and oceans worth of blessings come rolling your way in the new year! I used to ask D how much he loved me and that's the kind of response I'd get - mountains worth.
Merry Christmas a bit late online, Grace. Thanks for the lovely card and especially the message. We are so glad to have met both online and up close and personal. Thanks for sharing your life in your posts and also for commenting on our posts. We wish you a wonderful 2013. We have also had a lot of cardinals at the feeder this week. Yours is lovely and just the right color!
That's a weird looking Robin Grace - OK it's red as all robins should be but that bill looks like it could do some serious damage to a bag of nuts. By now you should have gotten my Xmas parcel, but I hope you didn't eat all those yummy chocs all at one go. Save a few of the soft centers for me because what with having no teeth I just can't manage to chew those hard caramelly things. See you next week and we'll celebrate the New Year with a glass or two of Scotch - Famous Grouse please when you to the liquor store for your usuals.
And the same to you.
ReplyDeletethank you, dear one! and same to you and yours!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and the very best new year to you and your family Grace...have a good one!...[;o)
ReplyDeleteif you took this picture, i am never speaking to you again!!
ReplyDeletemerry christmas girlfriend, he's a beauty!!
All the best Grace I hope you have a wonderful Christmas and a great 2013.
ReplyDeleteBig hugs Drew xx
Thanks and I wish for you the same.All I want for Christmas is for a Cardinal to show up at my feeder. :)
ReplyDeleteBeautiful Cardinal! Grace, Merry Christmas to you and your family!
ReplyDeleteAnd a Merry Christmas to you too- great cardinal shot
ReplyDeleteYour cardinal really looks like the real thing in Rome!
ReplyDeleteA very Happy Christmas to you Grace and all your family . . . Hugs . . . Arija
Thank you Grace and the same to you!
ReplyDeleteJ
Follow me at HEDGELAND TALES
Merry Christmas, Grace. Please send a pair of cardinals my way!
ReplyDeleteA happy, holly, jolly Christmas back! May heaps and mountains worth and oceans worth of blessings come rolling your way in the new year! I used to ask D how much he loved me and that's the kind of response I'd get - mountains worth.
ReplyDeleteThank you Grace, and THE very best to YOU in 2013!!
ReplyDeleteo.k., i take it back!! i would miss you!!
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas, Grace! Beautiful cardinal!
ReplyDeleteright back at ya Grace!
ReplyDeleteBE merry!!
Merry Christmas to you and yours also!!
ReplyDeleteFantastic picture of this colorful bird.
ReplyDeleteWishing you a wonderful Christmas.
Ottar
Cardinal of all your dreams, over the christmas festival Grace.
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas and a Happy New Year to you and all the family GG.
ReplyDeleteI've done it, Brucie baby.
ReplyDeleteMerry, Merry Christmas Grace! Wishing you a peaceful holiday. :)
ReplyDeletehe's at my house right now ;))))
ReplyDeletePerfect bird for your Christmas greeting! What a lovely red, he is. Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteLove your 'Father Christmas' bird ;-) Wishing you a very Happy Christmas Grace :-)
ReplyDeleteMerry Christmas a bit late online, Grace. Thanks for the lovely card and especially the message. We are so glad to have met both online and up close and personal. Thanks for sharing your life in your posts and also for commenting on our posts. We wish you a wonderful 2013.
ReplyDeleteWe have also had a lot of cardinals at the feeder this week. Yours is lovely and just the right color!
That's a weird looking Robin Grace - OK it's red as all robins should be but that bill looks like it could do some serious damage to a bag of nuts. By now you should have gotten my Xmas parcel, but I hope you didn't eat all those yummy chocs all at one go. Save a few of the soft centers for me because what with having no teeth I just can't manage to chew those hard caramelly things. See you next week and we'll celebrate the New Year with a glass or two of Scotch - Famous Grouse please when you to the liquor store for your usuals.
ReplyDeleteWell, I missed Christmas, but have a great new year Grace.
ReplyDeleteLove your cardinal. Have a great new year!
ReplyDeleteHi Grace, Just wanted to stop by and wish you a very happy New Years!
ReplyDeleteHave an excellent new year in 2013 Grace.
ReplyDelete