When I can't stand anymore crap I just go out with the camera for therapy...some I have taken seem be good to use for describing my feelings!!
I should be feeling onto of the world...
but I feel like this !!!
Clouds with rays of sunshine should be brightening, and lifting me up ..
but I feel like I am being pushed down!!
Gorgeous lofting white clouds should lift my spirits..
but then they turn gray,encroach ,and rain begins!!!
Rainbow of bright bands of color bring hope after the rain...
but within seconds has faded away !
I want to soar up high like the hawk on the wing...
but instead I feel like I am flapping my wings...getting nowhere!!
Today I feel somewhat tattered and torn ....
Not to worry....tomorrow is another day!! I may still be a little prickly, but hopefully not
tattered and torn !!
Thanks for letting me share ...hope you liked the photo's !!
PS: Warning there may be more to come in words ...
so just be forewarned the week has just begun : }!!!!
Grace, I am sure everyone has the same kind of moods and days. Hopefully things will be better soon. I am hoping this rainy weather we are having and my son getting a speeding ticket will all disappear soon too. I loved all your photos, you gave my pleasure just looking at them. Take care and I hope you have a happy week ahead.
ReplyDeleteventing with photos is good. but sometimes venting with words is necessary to just get it out. we'll be here, either way.
ReplyDeleteyou shared some beautiful pictures and i am very happy to see you today grace.
ReplyDeletei am not going to make any snide remarks (i have 2) because you are feeling down and i want you to feel happy!!
big hugs and best wishes!!
Oh Grace I hope you feel better soon... the post is wonderful and hopefully your mood will change for the better sooner rather than later..
ReplyDeleteA great big hug from Drew...
I hope that helps xxx
Well, your "mood" has produced some wonderful photos!
ReplyDeleteHope the sun shines on you soon!
It is good to vent and the blog is a perfect place for it. After all this where friends meet,and friends are their to listen. Love all the pictures,so keep them coming.
ReplyDeleteGrace girl you're singing to the choir over here..Ive been in the dumps for a while now....all I can hope for is a change will come! Your photos are just lovely!! I do the same thing when Im low...go out and bond with nature, and it never lets me down.
ReplyDeleteOh, Grace, I know the feeling and your photos capture it beautifully.
ReplyDeleteLong distance hugs from an admiring stranger in Ohio,
Jain
Hi Gracie. When you said you are in a bad mood I just had to come and see and yes you really are, but perhaps not as bad as you think when you can laught at yourself and keep your sense of humour. I am always a bit stroppy as you know but when I go out birding and take a few pictures (of hummers especially) I suddenly feel much better. So you obviously know the secret, get out their with your bins and camera and tell them all to go to hell until you feel better. If it hepls i can send you a few pictures of myself wearing a big grin - no on second thoughts that might not be the best idea.
ReplyDeleteThanks Eileen hope your weather gets brighter, and that ticket gets taken care of !! : }
ReplyDeleteTeresa thanks you so much..that's very kind of you!! : }
Thanks Debbie you are sweetheart, we will get to our snide remarks when we are both feeling better LOL!!
Thanks Andrew ...yes that great big hug helps : }
Thanks Sue...me to!! : }
Ruth you are so kind ..thanks!!
Thanks Girl..ya you have had a go of it ..hope you have a break soon!! : }
Thanks Jain.. so nice to have great friends even if there is a distance I can feel the concern! : }
Phil just reading your comments make me laugh, and that little guy you have for a profile makes me grin : } ever time I see it! So no.. don't need the self portrait lol! }!
Thanks my chum!!
Oh dear, I hope this is not the start of Winter Blues GG, its is going to be a long winter if it is. Hopefully its only a purple patch and you will come out of it very soon.
ReplyDeleteLovely images anyway, which you should be proud of having taken.
I'm sorry you are having a terrible time right now, but maybe posting it in photos will help lift your spirits. Hang in there! We care about you and hope you are happier soon. Hugs and prayers.
ReplyDeleteYou found the perfect therapy for feeling down. Taking your camera out and enjoying nature is one of the best activities I know to help everything look a bit better. You captured some beautiful scenes too!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much Roy.. ya to much happening,and summer came and went to fast !!
ReplyDeleteThanks Mary for those kind words ..I am hanging on,but just barely!!
Thanks Elaine..I did just that this morning, before the rain!!
Hi Gracie, I hope you're feeling better. I love your photos and matching them up with the way you feel was so cute. I have wanted to stop by for awhile now but things got kind of busy with summer visitors and all. I hope you enjoyed your summer... it's been way too hot here. Anyway, cheer up, better days are ahead. Take care. :)
ReplyDeleteOh, you must be really bad, but, lift your old pecker up, it can only get better.
ReplyDeleteSo sorry to read this Grace. I really do know the feeling only too well. Our lack of Summer and other problems has pulled me right down :-( I do hope things improve for you soon. Your photos are beautiful and though you are feeling low your humour still shines through, I don't think anything could quite repress that ;-) Keep your chin up my friend...we will soldier on together!
ReplyDeleteSorry to hear you have been feeling less than joyful! There are days like that and you described them well with photos and words. But like you said, tomorrow is a new day and it is amazing how things can turn themselves around! And the joy bubbles up once again!
ReplyDeleteKnow how you feel Gracie, the ups and downs of life. Beautiful photos though, to me even looking at these gives me a little lift and I thank you for that. Hope the sun shines for you in every way for the rest of the week.
ReplyDeleteGrace, you have been missed and we have noticed your absence as have other blogger friends. But, please know that everyone has good and bad times and that you can always rant, rave and vent and folks will understand. You have done a wonderful job of turning your feelings into a post to which most folks can relate to quite easily. Hope better days are coming.
ReplyDeleteyou know we all have times like this...
ReplyDeletewhere you just feel down...you don't wanna be, but you are, and that's that! DO something for yourself! treat yourself to something!
we're here for you...just vent, whenever! i know that always makes me feel better!
BEAUTIFUL pictures!!!!!!
Very sorry you are feeling down. I think the images are Fab! Nature can be a great mood enhancer :)
ReplyDeleteHi Gracie. I just stopped by to check you are OK and hadn't jumped off a cliff or murdered the postman or something like that, and I wouldn't want to hear about you on Sky News. Its sunday morning now and I'm off out with my camera and want you to do the same and then post some cheerul pictures, birds preferably but weeds and creepy crawlies will do. And don't get gnashing those teeth you will were them out and have to buy another set and that will cost you an arm and a leg.
ReplyDeleteHi Grace, That happens to us all, if that´s a comfort. Nice photos and a great post Grace ! Come on !
ReplyDeleteSometimes you just got to let it out! Either in photos or words ... it all helps.
ReplyDeleteI'm also getting into this kind of moud now that the winter is here, facing a terrible storm today and getting Leslie to come in our direction! Feel bad to enter the winter!!! But I'll take some vitamins to get the right kind of mind...Take care of yourself lady!
ReplyDeleteYou just don't want to see summer come to an end!! Hope you're feeling better soon. I hate it when that happens, and most of us can relate!!
ReplyDelete