Many places close early or don't open at all when its a real bad stormy day ,but Grammie's Bird Seed Restaurant is always open, and today was no exception!!
A lot of my feathered friends stopped by and some just never left...most are shy so had to sneak up on them and get a photo through the window without being seen!! : }}
This post not made for quality, "do to snow and dirty windows"... : }
"Cardinal"
"Hey" Are you open yet!!
Well they may be opening, but slim pickings!!
"I'm hungry"... since I'm a early bird I won't be fussy!!
"Ooop's" Pardon me I just dropped a shell on the floor!!
"Blue Jay"
"I think I've been seen"!!
I'll be back!!
""Tufted Titmouse""
I guess this will do for now!!
""Chickadee"'
"Hey waitress" the buffet table is just about empty!!
I see what this place has to offer!!
""Mourning Dove""
"Waitress"... this place could use some snow removal !!
"Hey there Dovey"...is this place taken!!!
"I hate going out to eat with the family..."
look at them pig out!!
"American Tree Sparrow"???
""Looks like the top level isn't open today""!
It's open down here!!
"Stop complaining"
"The next time we go out I'll take you to a better restaurant"!!
"About time that waitress dusted of,and replenished the buffet" !!
"I agree"...but wouldn't it be nice if there was a roof on this place!!
"Hey waitress"..... it is snowing like crazy out here, hope your on the job
until dark!!

A snowy day and busy bird feeders--what could be more relaxing. I miss cardinals in the snow--and chickadees. The chickadee photo is my favorite because of the background. We don't get snow here in South Texas but your photos make me feel like I'm there at your restaurant.
ReplyDelete(I like the pictures of your family, too)
Kay
Hi Kay...thank you so very much for your kind comment and coming by my blog!!
ReplyDeleteGreat that they have grammie's restaurant to fall back on, in that weather.
ReplyDeleteHi Keith...you know what its like.lol
ReplyDeleteBetween feeding the birds and the cats( dog for you) that bites at the budget...lol :}}
Thanks my friend!!
Grammie G, the "tips" that these diners leave are the fun you have in watching them. Our rain here has stopped and there's no snow :-( in forecast for this weekend. BTW we wouldn't trade snow for rain either!
ReplyDeleteHI Beatrice...Yes..isn't that true..there are great entertainment for me and my Kittie's lol
ReplyDeleteWe ended up with 8 inches of additional snow then a short period of sleet and freezing rain on top of that, but 30 degrees this morning!!
Hey Grammie G I hope that's not you grumbling about the weather, not with all those blue and red birds to look at and take pictures!That title really fooled me into thinking I could book a top table for when i come over.
ReplyDeleteHi Phil..no that's not me grumbling ..I think it is beautiful, but then again I don't have to go out in it if I don't want to!! lol
ReplyDeleteIf you ever came here Phil, I would give you a table on the back deck with a bird's eye view..lol
Yup we have to remorgage the house every month because we love to feed our birdies all year round we get 50 pound bags every two weeks of four types of wild bird seed and suets ! But we wouldnt have it any other way they are a joy to see and watch. Our cat and dog are spoilt as well! our fur babies they are ! Awesome photos and post! Have a great day !
ReplyDeleteHey C. Gal...oooh ya!!! I hear ya!!
ReplyDeleteBetween cat liter, cat food, and the birdie's
it does add to budget!!!
Could be doing a lot worse things with our money!!
Thanks so much!!
You better quit complaining about the camera quality and clean your windows! ♥ I'm jealous of your cardinal!
ReplyDeleteHey Ney..I'm jealous of your Cardinal's to...!!Your camera takes good pictures even with dirty window...hahaha!!
ReplyDeleteI'm sure they are very pleased your restaurant is open GG.
ReplyDeleteYou do attract a lovely lot of species to the table. {:)
Hey Roy... thanks..I aim to please with a wide variety of nuts and seed mix on the menu.. : }}
ReplyDeleteGreat to see all your birds are well looked after xx
ReplyDeleteHI Andrew...yes they are...They are great entertainment for me and my two cats..and the money I save from not going out for entertainment I can use for more bird food! Hahaha!!
ReplyDelete