I tryed to get photos to depict the looks and colors of the begining of Autumn!!
I guess I'm just going to wing it and put what I have out here!!
Click on pictures to enlarge!!
Plenty of wild asters around!!
Wild Honeysuckle berries!!
This was some type of holding pen !!
For cattle I believe!!
Don't know the dragonflies by name ,
I was just surprised he stayed long enough for a picture!!
This mushroom reminds me of a taco salad shell!
Golden Rod and Rag Weed is everywhere.
Not great for people like me who sneeze and have watery eyes
until it is zapped by the frost!!
Silky Dogwood!!
No I didn't know what they where of the top of my head.
Wondered for a long time and finally dug in to find out!! ; }
The birds love these berries!!
Wild Rose hips!!
It looks like we are in for a nice week , so we probably will
not have to much tree color for awhile!!

+2.jpg)
Doesn't look too fallish there yet. We are starting to see just a bit of colour now ... in the aspens.
ReplyDeleteAnd so it begins. Fall, that is. Winter's next, ugh! Lovely photographs, each and every one. Our fall colors will be a bit lacking this year, I'm afraid, for Hurricane Earl packed some might strong winds, and combined with the salt from the ocean, rendered anything green, brown.
ReplyDeleteLots of lovely berries and nice looking apples - Eaters?
ReplyDeleteWhich Saturday GG?
or was that a typographical inexactitude.{:)
Hi Cicero...It is a great time of year but, it can turn on you in a minute and we can get a frost!!
ReplyDeleteHi Karen..Thanks..Its to bad that the color will be lacking. I bet it would be beautiful there!! : {
Hey Roy...Thank you for your kind comment!!
ReplyDeleteSo.."now"..whats with the hitting me with the big words...does it matter what Saturday it was..or are you writing a book,and need exact dates...well you can just leave that part out and call it a mystery!!lol ; }
OK GG, its a mystery.{:)
ReplyDeleteHey Roy ..send me a signed copy when its finished!! ; }
ReplyDeleteWhat a lovely walk you've taken us on. Pretty photos. The leaves are beginning to change here, but not fully for awhile yet.
ReplyDeleteHi Cheryl...Glad you enjoyed...we do live in a great state don't we there is beauty all around us!!
ReplyDeleteWow..wonderful color already in so many ways. Love all those berries and bet the birds do too. I like that fence shot a lot. Very fall up your way!
ReplyDelete