There is hardly a bit of snow out there,so peaceful just walking around hearing the birds and finding some interesting things to look at!!
This thing is hugh!! It is almost looks like it could take over the world----but is is just a species of vanessa vabis-----------or simply a Maine tree fungus!!!!!!!!!!!
This is a baby one ,but still -------scarey!!!!!
These are another species of Maine fungus!!!! there so interesting!
Private eyes are watching you!!!!! Hey it is getting weird out here!!!
Ohhhhhhh------maybe I should have stayed home!!!!!!
More eyes watching me.........but he is the cuttest darn thing!!!!
Hey lady!!!! Would you like a profile photo????
These little chipmunk's where so cute ........I think there was 4 of them scampering in and out of the rock wall .....and so darn curious I walked within 3ft of them!!!
This poor tree got picked to the bone !!! It must of had a case of the bugs!!!
I am always amazed at the maiden hair fern that stay green all winter!!!
Out of the woods!!! My neighbor has been cutting wood of his property for next winter; these are brancher from the trees I just love this way of piling!!
The patterns inside some of the wood is so interesting.....reminds of ink blotting!!!!
Well that was my roaming ........quite interesting ,enjoyable,and so facinating what the hand of the Lord has created!!!!!! Until next time---



I love, love, love that fungus! How cool is that?
ReplyDeleteWhat do YOU see in the ink spot tree trunk? :)
♥ you!
I see where Renee gets her photographic eye. You take great pictures!
ReplyDeleteJust found your blog...thanks for visiting mine! You have such neat patterns here. That fungi is really something! It does look huge and the shelf type look big, too. I envy you the adorable chipmunks! For some reason we don't have any around here and I just love them. That is a neat way to stack wood...never seen that. You have a wonderful blog...will be back. And the "watchers"...how funny!
ReplyDelete