Just heard the weather for tomorrow...........sunny temperatures in lower 30's...........sounds great, but can I believe that? It was only this past sunday that the forecast for overnight into monday we where going to get a dusting to 1 inch of snow and got up monday morning to 8 inches on my deck and it continued to snow up until just before sundown leaving a total of a foot or more. Foolish me putting all my belief in the weather man ..........and setting aside the great saying {never put of until tomorrow what you can do today}I decided that the already cleared path to the wood pile...........with a dusting or so wouldn't be so bad I can just wait until tomorrow to bring wood into the basement ""well""I guess you know that was a big mistake!!!!!!!!!!!!!
monday did end with a very pretty sunset.
Sleeping rose garden under fresh blanket of snow!!
Tuesday morning and I am only up 15 minutes when it starts to snow again. Welllllllllllll I wonder what 2 to 5 inches will look like ? It was a real pretty snow the snow globe kind being shaken over and over again. No wind just soft and quite not accumulating fast but by the end of the day it was still snowing . I figured I might as well get the days fall of the deck and snowblow the driveway less of a load for tomorrow. There must have been about 8 inches then and this morning I got up to ............. do this again !! Late this afternoon it seemed to stop but it was actually misting .............stopped.............snowing again looks like "fairy dust" real pretty. Total for today another 6 inches or more!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Looking for sun for tomorrow??????????
Cardinal on a snowy day!!!
Squrriel on a snowy day!!!
My cat Mandy on a snowy day !!!
Hope it is sunny when we visit again!!..???
No comments:
Post a Comment