Sunday, January 10, 2010

Sunday morning "sun"!

       Sunday morning and the sun is shining and if I am correct this is the third day we have seen the sun since christmas week.  It is also very cold 2 above zero brrrrrrrrrrr!  Haven't got alot of time this morning I have to get ready to go to sunday services ,but did want to get something blogged before heading to the shower.  I haven't a clue what I am going to wear everything is a little snug and whos fault is that ?  I have an article I got out of a magazine called "keeping the glass half full',today I am thankful for................the clothes that fit a little to snug, for it means I have food to eat. There are alot of other "I am thankful for" but this is mine for the day. Great stuff huh!
        I'm back ! Got home just in time the wood stoves still had a good bed of coal's. I don't know what next week will bring, but all my christmas decoration inside and out are down and packed away until 12/4/10. That is of the list! Tomorow I would like to get out in the garage and get another flat feeder made for the birds but every tool is like holding a piece of ice in your hand.  I didn't see alot of birds today there poor little feet probable froze to the branches. Turkeys weren't around either,but they sure where here all last week . My snow in the yardof  is trampled down real good. They sure are funny .............and ugly! Here are a couple of pictures I took right under the window!                    .

No comments:

Post a Comment