Monday, March 30, 2015

~~~One More Bird In The Basket~~~



I have been hoping to have some sign of Spring to post by now, but I guess it will be awhile as I look out across the field next to my house with 95% still covered with snow.
It has been snowing all day "yes I said snowing"!!!  It is melting as it hits the ground, but still discouraging.
Since it's nasty outside I decided to go through photo's I have taken in the last couple of months to make a post with.  That's how I found photo's I wanted to use in my last post.

The adorable little Tufted Titmouse was one I wanted to include in birds in the basket, so I decided to use all the photo's I had of it in the basket.
These where taken back in February.

























I am sure you will agree that he is just the cutest little guy!!!

31 comments:

  1. He is adorable,even with the snow. I hope that snow of yours soon turns to rain.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do agree! My first hummer for 2015 arrived today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You just want to pat his feathers down on his head, very sweet. Your bird basket feeder is a great reinvention too

    ReplyDelete
  4. It sure is SOOOOO cute. Love the basket idea.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Replies
    1. Thanks John... yes, as you well know. It sure will be nice when we warm up. : )

      Delete
  6. SO cute!! that basket sure is getting a lot of use!! hopefully your spring is not too far off!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Cute series of the Titmouse in the basket. Have a happy day and week ahead! I hope the snow stopped!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the snow and this song bird. Gorgeous fragile shots!

    ReplyDelete
  9. He is a cutie ! Lovely photos . Thanks for sharing , Have a good week !

    ReplyDelete
  10. So sweet! Hey, you met the Holly half of Kaholly and her better half! That pleases me so. It sounded as though you'd reported a bird in your yard that they went to see? Holly said she'll bring me to meet you upon my return in late April/early May. At last! I'll be in touch! Better email your phone number to me. I'm not sure I wrote it down in my trusty little notebook that serves as my brain these days! Have a nice Easter weekend! xo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. So that's where the Holly came from :) ...yup will do!

      Delete
  11. A real Christmas card image GG. Brilliant.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much Roy...I don't want to think of Christmas right now :)

      Delete
    2. No need to rush the seasons. Let me enjoy the Spring first ;}

      Delete
  12. Hi Grace,
    Lucky you! This is one bird I am dying to see... but there are none here, where I live. I would have to go to another part of the country to see one; hopefully I will, one day.
    I just love this bird; the eyes, the color and the crown are special. Oh well, I guess you can't see them all... So thanks for sharing these!
    Have a great Easter and take care,
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Louise... I do hope you get to see one someday ;}

      Delete
  13. Hi Grace, Long time I heard from you :) Lovely little cuty We have a relative here in Sweden called the Crested tit. But do you have snow still.....? We have a wonderful springday here.
    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks Lasse... No snow :}. Glad it has relatives ;}

    ReplyDelete
  15. I adore these! Titmice always look so happy to me and are just do cute. You took some great shots of them!

    ReplyDelete