Although I love all the Warbler family the Yellow Warbler has to be my favorite!!
The Yellow isn't a lifer for me. I think it is one of the first warblers I ever saw years ago!!
These photo's were taken on May 7, on one of my walks,when the Forsythia's were in full bloom!!
"Yellow flowers" "Yellow bird" in a aerobic,disappearing show !!
Yellow Warbler
(what looks like a dark patch on the throat is a leaf)
You can't see me can you?
"Can you see me now"!!
"Here I am "
Pretty good aren't I !!!!
I took this one in the backyard from quite a distance, and cropped it, but you can't miss
that bright yellow when you see it !!
Hi Grace,
ReplyDeleteI have a serious break out of warbler envy.
What a beauty, so pretty. Love your photographs, especially the last one.
Thank you so much Cheryl!! : }
Deleteso darn cute! i've been lucky to spot a few here in texas, too. :)
ReplyDeleteThanks Teresa.... : }
DeleteWhat a cutie! Very well camouflaged in the forsythia. Lovely captures!
ReplyDeleteThanks Karen ... : }
DeleteHi grammie, You take great photos. As I have said before, you are so lucky to have such an array of beautiful birds. I am jealous.
ReplyDeleteThanks John.... always appreciate your comments!! : }
DeleteIts a beautiful bird.
ReplyDeleteThanks Roy ... : }
Deletebeautiful. He blended in well!!
ReplyDeleteThanks so much ... : }
Deleteah, wow what impact, yellow/yellow, beautiful! Yes all good - have been away Grace ... http://snaphappyonline.blogspot.com.au/
ReplyDeleteThanks Carole... : }
DeleteSuch a beauty and well camouflaged amongst the Forsythia.
ReplyDeleteThanks Frank.. : }
DeletePretty pretty pretty...what a photo shoot that was...FUN!
ReplyDeleteThanks Sondra... FUN it was : }
DeleteOh my goodness! He really blends in among the yellow flowers.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ruth... : }
DeleteI actually like the last best
ReplyDelete