Friday, June 6, 2014

~~~Warbler's and More Warbler's!!~~~

Warbler's and more warbler's I have never seen so many our maybe I haven't been  patient enough in the Springs past to listen and locate them!!
I've made up for all those times that they where there, and I wasn't paying attention !!

Here we go with two more lifers, yeah!!!
Photo's not great but at least I have them !



"Black Throated Green Warbler" 


Some of the warblers are hard to identify, but I am learning to look 
for things like does it have wingbars, or no wingbars ... dark or black line through the eye
full white ring around the eye,
 broken ring ,or eyebrows!!
The one that made me chuckle was does it have "spectacles" !


What color is the breast,throat, head, bill and feet!!


This Black Throated Green gave me some trouble even though
 it may look easy, and finally needed some help from eBird!!



Now this one was not hard to figure out!!


The Magnolia Warbler



With that gorgeous black striped breast, on the full underside yellow!! 


Black mask and a half circle ring on the eye


I think he got tired of my clicking and turned his back on me!!


Speaking of tired !
I hope you aren't getting tired of all these warbler because I have more : }

23 comments:

  1. It's always good to see birds that are different.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Adrian... These guys are little gems!! : }

      Delete
  2. Hi Grace...you must be 'warbled' out?...lol.
    Never get tired of seeing these strikingly colourful birds...bring 'em on!...[;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trevor... I wish there was more coming through but alas I think the little buggers are all here now, but I will be looking for strays!! : }

      Delete
  3. I'm not tired of them; I LOVE them ... yellow birds and all. They look so cheery; what a delight to see and even better when you can get them photographed too. Well done Grace

    ReplyDelete
  4. no! i have only gotten to see yellow-rumped and yellow here, so keep 'em coming! beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  5. 2 gorgeous birds!! I havent seen either of these for a very long time have to go up a little farther north to find them they like it cooler! Good job finding these Grace!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful Warblers, and, no, I love your warblers, please show us some more, please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi grammie, love the photos as always. All I can say is more, more, more, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Tired of warblers, certainly not Grace, they are absolutely beautiful. I love just looking at your images, they make my day :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cokorful photos, Grace, in this post and the previous one. How lucky for you to capture not only the yellow warbler, but surrounded by yellow flowering plants as well. And like others have said, I don't tire of your bird shots, but wish I was as lucky to get some shots...nothing wrong with the wuality of these images.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous warblers and beautiful photos.. Congrats on your lifers. Happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Been having a good time I see, hope the eyes are still working. Love Neil

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow! Wow! and Wow! What a fun and frenzied time migration is! You got some great views of these darling birds!

    ReplyDelete