Some color for the Holiday Season
This is the one to many right side up...upside down test!!
Can you tell me which is which!!
#1
#2
#3
#4
#5
The next two.. well they are pretty obvious ....but if you thinking they are right side up you are probably down
on the floor and looking up...yup to many!!
#6
#7
These are all reflections on the river...some have been turned in the opposite direction...they are
#1, # 3,& #4 the rest are as they appear .. : }
Have you got your shopping down????
Only ? days left depending on where you live : }
Spectacular reflections and I love reflections.
ReplyDeletegreat shots, and great reflections! you're a trickster!
ReplyDeleteCool reflections. Happy Holidays!
ReplyDeleteHi Grace,
ReplyDeleteLovely photo`s! Love the first one, gives a good view of perspective!
J
Follow me at HEDGELAND TALES
A beautiful ups and downs, they are superb.
ReplyDeleteThese are just brilliant GG.
ReplyDeleteVery pretty. Your reflections are wonderful.
ReplyDeleteHi Ruth...thank you they are fun!!
ReplyDeleteHi Teresa...lol..thanks!!
Hi Buffy...thanks and the same to you!!
Hi John...Thank you..I like that one to!!
Hi Bob...Thanks..just like life!!
Hey Roy...I was hoping someone would tell me which ones where in the right position ...did you know??
Thanks so much...I bet you did!!
Hi Lois... Thanks so very much!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteBeautiful reflections........I confess I have yet to shop. Merry Christmas.
ReplyDeleteI got most of those right Grace, before a glass of Scotch cheer too. Don't you be drinking too much of that hooch this Xmas though or you will end up in that pond and I'll have to come and rescue you again.
ReplyDeleteWonderful images Grace and I hope the shops are still open on Saturday...
ReplyDeleteI really do leave it all to the last minute.. xx
gorgeous reflections....and pretty shades of red!!
ReplyDeleteHAHA..love the upside downs and I got MOST of 'em, right. I am not a huge fan of Christmas...BUT I used to be I;m a reformed Christmasian...
ReplyDeleteNOW I just do the very least I can to get by with and still be considered "celebrating"..it makes it sooooo much easier!!!
HI Adrian...thanks!!
ReplyDeleteHey Phil...you are a hoot,thanks!!
HI Andrew..Thanks you procrastinator lol!!
Hi Debbie..Thank you !!
Hi Sondra...lol...I am going that way to but not slow enough lol ! Thanks!!
Wishing you a very Merry Christmas full of peace, understanding, friendship, love and joy.
ReplyDeleteOn reflection!...I would have to say these are a superb set of images Grace...even if they did send my brain slightly 'base over apex'...lol...[;o)
ReplyDelete2,3 and 6 are upside down. I think.
ReplyDeleteThe word verification was GARICE which sounds very similar if you say it quick.
Great reflections! You've got us standing on our heads :-)
ReplyDeleteHi Blue Shell...thanks for coming by ans your Christmas wishes...returning the same to wish to you!!
ReplyDeleteHi Trevor..thanks you so much my friend...it is nice to know I can still send a man head over heels..or should that be ass over teakettle..hahahahaha!!; }
Hey Roy....your wrongggg..well you got one right 3 is upside down along with 1 and 4...the rest are right side up!!
Cute on the verification word ..I had that just for you lol!!
Hi Mary ..thanks lol!!
Beautiful photos and I enjoyed the test! I wish you and yours a Merry Christmas!
ReplyDeleteThese were such fun, Grace. Thanks for sharing and all the explanations as well. Grenville and I are so glad to have "met" you through blogging. Thanks for the wonderful Moose greeting from Remy's. It really brought back memories of our visit to Maine and several Remy's too. We wish you and yours a wonderful Christmas and Happy New Year,
ReplyDeleteLovely images! Grace, Merry Christmas to you and your family!!
ReplyDelete