They are quite destructive and maddening when they destroy the feeders, but they are fun to watch them go through there comical antics!
I decided to try for some photo's through the window and toward the sunlight ...not the way to do it, but ....
Here he is just being a Squirrel!!
Hmm..What kind of trouble can I get into!!
Nothing here!!
Reverse direction ...what's down here!!
Hmm...interesting!
Will I fit in here??
Yup..did it!!
Well that was fun...
I wonder if that lady is gone?
I'll try another go
at those feeders ...
had me laughing out loud!!! SO GLAD YOU SHARED THESE!!!
ReplyDeleteGreat shots and post ! They are funny to watch I often make a comical skit out of their antics with photos and words as well ! Miggy is funny when she gets involved chasing them up the tree ! Have a wonderful day !
ReplyDeleteCleaver of this little guy to be there to provide such an entertaining post, Grace!
ReplyDeleteSo funny! You've got his number, that's for sure!
ReplyDeleteYou caught home in the act.Very nice.
ReplyDeleteI'm glad you enjoyed the furry acrobats. You are right they are fun to watch.s
ReplyDeleteHi Teresa...glad you got a good laugh..: } thanks!
ReplyDeleteHI Elaine...I like yours and Miggy's Squirrel posts.
Thanks!!
Hi B...At least it got me going on some posting...just stop for a break now and then! lol Thanks!
Hi Lois...thanks...they are little buggers, and they take off when I get after them!!
Hi Ruth..thanks..yes I did!!
HI Muffy...makes me wonder if there just having fun!!
Thanks!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteThey are a pest but a very amusing pest.
ReplyDeleteHi Adrian...well your up early ..lets see 5 hours difference hmmm not bad, but you won't find me up that early ; }
ReplyDeleteCharacters they are and a big pain in my butt lol!!
Thanks my friend!!
This comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeleteGreat series, Grace, squirrels are wonderful. Thanks for the chuckles and have a good week!
ReplyDeleteJain
Hello grammie , gosh i love this lot of pictures i so wish we had these little guys here in Australia... oh well at least i can enjoy looking at your photo's of these cute little critters :-)
ReplyDeletemerry christmas to you and your family xx
p.s and thankyou for the kind words you have left, it's nice to know even our blogging friends care and it means a lot so once again thank you friend xo
A wonderful post Grace...
ReplyDeleteI am just in from work and this has put a great big smile on my face.. lovely images and commentry.
Last winter the squirrels were seldom seen around our feeders, but last fall we had an avalanche of acorns from our oak trees, so I guess the squirrels stayed fat and happy in their nests.
ReplyDeleteThis fall we've had a meager number of acorns, so I predict the squirrels will be a big nuisance at our feeders.
That's my theory, anyway. Time will tell if I'm right!
When my girls were younger we got to raise 4 orphaned baby squirrels. Once their eyes opened and they got used to your hand the fun began. I would have baby's climbing all over me. It was tough to let them go.
ReplyDeleteGrenville
Hilarious!!!!!!!!!
ReplyDeletethese. are. awesome.
ReplyDeletei don't have an email address for you. i wanted to let you know that my dad passed. i am staying with my mom, she does not have internet. my visits will be very sporadic.
HI Jain...thanks ..glad you got a chuckle!!
ReplyDeleteHi Heidi...You are so welcome...you are such a sweetheart I do hope you and the family have an enjoyable Christmas, in spite of all that has happened!!
Thanks ...I know you and the kids love to see the squirrels!!
Hi Andrew...so glad you got to smile after a long day at work..
Thanks
Hi Jean... I agree with you...I have had more squirrels all ready where last year it was later in the season ,I suppose when the acorns ran out that I saw then at the feeders!!
Thanks
How cute! They are so fun to watch!
ReplyDeleteSorry I haven't commented on your recent posts Grace, I have read them tho', honest! this Christmas thing (and other stuff!) seems to be taking all my time at the moment..not even time to do a post for myself...lol
ReplyDeleteIt's always entertaining to just sit back and watch some of the antics that Squirrels get up to!...[;o)
They are often entertaining and fun to watch. The can be trouble to feeders but I just decided to let them have there way. It's more fun for all of us. ;-)
ReplyDeleteThey are cute little critters but as you said... they are sooooo destructive!
ReplyDeleteI hope you and your family have a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.
~Ron
Cute and funny, love the captions and the squirrel. I just wish they would stay away from my feeders. Have a great day.
ReplyDeleteCUTE!!!!!!!!!!!! they sure are fun to watch...but they can be a little annoying when they start pulling up my plants or chewing on the skulls in the garden!! ha!!
ReplyDeleteThat is just one nosey Squirrel GG.
ReplyDeletePS: The word verification was "ACTING", perhaps he was.
LOL ... That was a great series watching him checking out every crevice!
ReplyDeleteCute to look at, but I'm not their number fan; too destructive! lol
ReplyDeleteGood captures of the little blighter though Grace.
A wonderful post and some great pictures. Well done!
ReplyDeleteHi Grace my young friend, and as I sit typing this it's snowing - yuk.
ReplyDeleteI guess that little fella illustrates the saying "Squirreling away". That's what I'm gonna do if it keeps Maine snowing, hide away in a nice warm drey for a few weeks. Have a good weekend.
Thanks so Kerri!! : }
ReplyDeleteHi Trevor..LOl I believe you lol
Thanks!!
Hi Larry...Thanks!!
Thanks for stopping by Ron and your comment
Eileen..I have one right now hanging by his feet at the feeder!!
Thanks!!
Hi Laura...well you have more problem than I with them lol..
ReplyDeleteThanks!!
Hey Roy.. at the moment I have 3 squirrels at the feeders...grrr!!
Cute but little monsters at the same time!!
Thanks!!
Hi Renna..Thank you so much...my new part time Maine neighbor!!
Hi Keith...Yes I know how you feel lol and with good reason lol...
Thanks for coming by my friend!!
FortoKarusellen..thanks for coming by and you comment!!
Hey Phil..so sorry about your snow..lol...better you than me!!
You stay tucked in and Squirreling away you time, my young friend!! ; }
Great series :))
ReplyDeleteNice weekend to you, Lasse