Shade plants along walkway to my front door!!
Creeping Bugleweed (Ajuga)!! This particular one does not seem to be invasive as some of them are , in fact I had a hard time to get this one established!!
Mallard on the little pond next door to me!!
Mr. and Mrs.Mallard decided to walk from the pond "along the road of course'' to my house to pay me a visit!!!! Don't know what is the great attraction to my lawn!!!
Mr. and Mrs. Baltimore Oriole!!
Dames Rocket-----Wild Pholox grows wild here!!!
Honeysuckle!!!
Purple Salvia!!
Eggs of the Starlings in hollow of tree!! I love all the feathers they brought in there!!
Froggy making himself comfortable in my little pond I made !!!
Buttercups!! Have you held one under your chin lately to see if it makes your chin glow yellow ---well try it ---you will find out if you like butter or not!!! This is something I remember doing as a kid!!!
House Finch !!
Eggs belonging to House swallows!!! I love the fancy feathers they found !!!
Clemtis!!
What the kitchen sink!!!! I thought I said everything but.....!!!



Your post made me smile this morning.. I love it!! what a great photographer you are!! I love the birds nest photos.. those robin eggs,, wow,, God picked the right color for those eggs.. what a master painter He is!! Hope all is going well, I've been down, but perking back up today..even though it's Monday.. Have a great week!!
ReplyDeleteLOL! MY kitchen sink would be too full of dirty dishes to show. I love all your flowers and it is obvious that you work hard to keep it all looking lovely. It looks so much like "spring" where you live while we are already moving quickly into "summer". You sure know where all the nests are! I'm always afraid to look in nests for fear of disturbing the birds.
ReplyDeleteThat was very funny with the sink. I agree with Mary: mine would be full of something, dishes, plant pots, some carcass.........I loved the Dame's Rocket shot, the friendly froggie and ooooooh those nests with eggs and freathers get me all worked up! Love, love love 'em!
ReplyDeleteTku, I so enjoyed that post. You have my admiration, living alone and taking care of the tasks that the man of the house usually does. I give you my respect......
ReplyDeleteThe nests are beautiful and the additional feathers are amazing. Almost like a message.
Wild phlox......lucky you. I know you will appreciate the beauty and scent of these wonderful wildflowers.......
What wonderful photos! Each and every one was so cheery, even the kitchen sink brought a smile! You live in beautiful surroundings.
ReplyDeleteExcellent post and funny with the sink ;-)
ReplyDelete