A very Happy New Year to you too! A couple of lovely photos, and your header photo probably says a lot for how your month has went! I've been wondering how you were faring during the storms that have hit Maine. I'm doing a calendar giveaway and drawing tonight at midnight Alaska Time, so if you'd like your name in let me know with a comment on my blog.
Hi Grace...All the best for a Happy New Year. Welcome back to blogland, I was getting worried that you hadn't been around for some time, I hope all is well?....[;o)
Happy New Year to you, Grace, and we wish all good things for you in 2014. The iced berries are lovely and hope you were not frozen too with the recent storms.
And here's me thinking you'd done a runner to somewhere warm and sunny, and then you turn up when the fun's nearly over. Good to see you back to blogging me old mate. Best wishes to you and yours for 2014.
Hi grammie, No matter what you do, I enjoy your blog no matter what.I know what you mean by taking time off as you know well, I do it a lot lately. Keep'em coming.
A very Happy New Year to you too! A couple of lovely photos, and your header photo probably says a lot for how your month has went! I've been wondering how you were faring during the storms that have hit Maine. I'm doing a calendar giveaway and drawing tonight at midnight Alaska Time, so if you'd like your name in let me know with a comment on my blog.
ReplyDeleteThanks Elaine for your concern , it has been a rough one : )
DeleteHappy New Year to you as well.
ReplyDeleteThanks Ruth : )
Deleteand best of wishes to you too Grace
ReplyDeleteThanks Carole!! : )
DeleteHi Grace...All the best for a Happy New Year.
ReplyDeleteWelcome back to blogland, I was getting worried that you hadn't been around for some time, I hope all is well?....[;o)
Thanks Trevor... yes I am well, but overwhelmed !! : )
DeleteGood to see you back Grace. I hopeyou have a really good year.
ReplyDeleteThanks Adrian... I be visiting soon!! : )
DeleteGrace, I hope you Christmas was wonderful too! Happy New Year to you and your family! I wish you all the best in 2014!
ReplyDeleteThanks Elaine.... : )
DeleteHappy New Year to you, Grace, and we wish all good things for you in 2014. The iced berries are lovely and hope you were not frozen too with the recent storms.
ReplyDeleteThanks B... It has been brutal here!! : )
DeleteHappy New Year GG to you and all the family.
ReplyDeleteThanks Roy... : )
Deletethank you, dear grace! have been hoping you're well.
ReplyDeleteThanks Teresa... and for the concern!! : )
DeleteHappy New Year Grace xx
ReplyDeleteThanks Andrew ... : )
DeleteThanks, Grace! Wishing you a healthy and blessed New Year!
ReplyDeleteThanks Kathryn... : )
DeleteAnd here's me thinking you'd done a runner to somewhere warm and sunny, and then you turn up when the fun's nearly over. Good to see you back to blogging me old mate. Best wishes to you and yours for 2014.
ReplyDeleteThanks Phil... I did do a runner to someplace warm "the wood stove" : )
DeleteMiss you too Phil !!
A Happy and Healthy NEW YEAR
ReplyDeleteThanks Hans...: )
DeleteHAPPY NEW YEAR....GRAMMIE and BEST WISHES
ReplyDeleteThanks John... Hope your warm up there!! : )
DeleteAnd the same to you
ReplyDeleteThanks John... : )
DeleteHappy, happy New Year!
ReplyDeleteThanks J & S... : )
DeleteYou too Grammy!!!! Trust all has been well by you and that the New Year holds many fun adventures.
ReplyDeleteThanks Elaine... : )
DeleteHi grammie, No matter what you do, I enjoy your blog no matter what.I know what you mean by taking time off as you know well, I do it a lot lately. Keep'em coming.
ReplyDelete