Sunday, July 27, 2014

~~~What's Blooming in July's Garden ~~~

" Darn" I fell of the blogging wagon again !!!   I am a trying to balance on the edge, so many things to accomplish around here, and of course distractions !!
 For instance I just saw two Wild Turkeys hens near the tree line of the field in my view from my computer!! You know I had to check it out to see if there was chicks in tow, but even with binoculars I couldn't tell so I have to keep one eye on that !!  : ))
It has been extremely hot here, but I have tried not to let my camera gather dust !!

These are some I have taken through the month of July!!
























29 comments:

  1. oh grace, your garden looks beautiful, colorful and happy. well loved i guess!! have a happy sunday!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Grace..... I know exactly how you feel about blogger I've fallen off the wagon just lately too...It's hard keeping up..lol!

    Lovely set of colourful images from your garden.

    It's been hot and humid here too, into the high 80's some days, not the weather for sitting at the computer sorting photos!

    Here's hoping that you manage to climb back onto that wagon soon?...[;o)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Trevor... I am going to try ! Tough doing anything when it is hot and muggy Yuck!!

      Delete
  3. Hi Grace,

    We all fall off the blogging wagon sometimes :)

    Beautiful blooms....love the white Rosa Rugosa..........has such a lovely scent.

    Beautiful bee capture to.....I hope you manage to stay cool. It is very hot here, hotter than we expect it to be for UK. Prefer our usual temperature myself :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks very much Cheryl ... Heard that it has been pretty hot there!! : }

      Delete
  4. Your pictures are gorgeous. It is summer, we are entitles to fall!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hello Grace, your flowers are all looking beautiful. Thanks for sharing these lovely blooms. Have a happy Sunday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful indeed and you have framed each image perfectly GG.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stunning close-ups, Grace. Love the deep red clematis. Unfortunately, those miserable Japanese beetles loved my clematis blossoms this summer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Jean... That is a real beauty and I can't remember the name of it!! I hate those miserable beetles!! So sorry they got your clematis!! : }

      Delete
  8. Oh my! These are gorgeous pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful flowers Grace. I understand your feeling about your "occupations and distractions", same here... I still find the time to take pictures, just like you! :)

    Have a wonderful week!
    Louise

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi grammie, I for one know about not blogging for long periods, lol. You photos are beautiful as usual, I really enjoy seeing them. I thought I was going to have to drive out your way and look for ya, lol. (I hate flying in those big planes)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have been SO out of blogging! I haven't checked up on everyone in months!! I try to eeek out one blog a month. Love all your garden flowers!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. A beautiful set of photos and flowers! Definitely hard to keep up with blogging during the summer. It's more fun to be out taking those photos than sorting through them. Not to mention just a bit of deck time enjoying the sun, although we have had record rainfalls so far this summer so the sun hasn't been as much in evidence. Looks like we may be in for a week of nice weather, but the forecast can change from day to day, so I just wait to see what it looks like when I look out the window in the morning.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow..every one of these is a jewel! You have such a beautiful garden. I wish I had your green thumb. My "garden" (which doesn't even rate the name any more) is a jumble of grasses and plants...basically anything that decides to grow there.

    ReplyDelete
  14. My blogging is so random...I'd like to add, "in the summertime", but that's not true. It's just random. All the time. Loved seeing your pretty pictures. I hope you are well!! Think of you often. xo, karen

    ReplyDelete
  15. Very nice- especially the wild rose

    ReplyDelete
  16. Your gardens looking good...
    I hope all's well .. I'm doing OK xx

    ReplyDelete
  17. Blooming heck - Where have you been Grace? Here I am waiting for birdy pics and you've gone all planty on me.

    Nice flowers but now you need to get the long lens on and take some bird pictures.

    Your old bird brain pal Phil.

    ReplyDelete
  18. Grammy, are you getting any new birds in your yard? I am starting to have warblers again already! Love the flowers! I hope you are well and not too hot! This humidity really keeps me indoors!

    ReplyDelete
  19. Nice to see these blooms, Grace, as much I do enjoy your great bird photos. Also, thanks for the email updates as I/we had been thinking about you and a call was in the future offing. As for blogging, as much as many of us enjoy it and reading and seeing what others are doing, daily posting and commenting does become hard to keep up with after awhile, but that's life.

    ReplyDelete