Monday, June 1, 2015

~~~June!!!..what happen to May~~~

Wow, first day of June how did that happen!!!
The month of May is one of my favorite months, but it always passes way to quickly.

May started of with a week away from home, with a "Handsome Soccer Player"!!!
I love this guy !!
Oh,... and he calls me Grammie :}

That Handsome Grandson of mine is going to be 14 years old this month. He is  5 ft. 9 inches tall and will start high school in the Fall.
Talk about time passing quickly !!



There he is !!!!
"Oh yes" I forgot to mention he can fly too"!! ;}

I got to go to one of his games while I was there.


The reason for the time with my Grandson was that my daughter had a work related 
trip to Florida.

After making sure he was ready for school, and on the bus I had the day to fill, so 
I did some walking in the country type neighborhood .

I was able to see my first of the Spring migrating Black and White Warbler on one of my walks.

They are quick, and lucky for me the trees where not leaved out yet!


Coming in for a landing!!



Lands, and goes into a head stand!



Gives me a pose !

Also saw my first blooming wild flowering tree there.


"Wild Plum Tree"


May is a great Spring month with so much beauty!

"Just goes to fast".



  

11 comments:

  1. Yes,the weeks and months go by quickly.? Have a great week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your grandson is a handsome guy. Great action shot! That warbler is a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your grandson is a fine looking young man Grace. I bet you are very proud of him.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes Grace, your grandson can certainly run and fly.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Grammie, he is a handsome young man. You must be so very proud of him .

    Beautiful birdie images.....you always manage to add a touch of charm to your post.

    Lambs wool pellets.
    They are organic, therefore will not harm birds hedgehogs etc.
    You place the pellets around the plant and water the pellets. They swell. When the snail/slug walk on them they absorb moisture from their feet. There is also abrasive particles in the wool that irritate the slugs feet. I have found them to be really good. My lupins are in one piece, first time for years.......also the orchid and some other plants. They are a bit expensive, so I choose the plants I like most, and protect them. Plants that have not been protected are in tatters :(

    The pellets also biodegrade into the soil, and will therefore feed the plant..........

    Hope that is useful

    Best wishes.......

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh they grow so fast...Great shot of the B & W!

    ReplyDelete
  7. 14 and 5'9" seems kids are growing faster these days. Great shot of him in action. Love your photos as usual.

    ReplyDelete
  8. You do have a high flying grandson, Grace, and athletic too. Nice that you and he were able to spend time together. Enjoyed the shots from your neighborhood walk. And where indeed DID the minth of May go?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looks like you had a fun trip! Your grandson is very handsome, indeed! Great action photo!

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete