Saturday, December 26, 2009

THE DAY AFTER CHRISTMAS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!



 Well here I am the day after Christmas !!! My great intentions was to be motivated by the Christmas season to get into this blogging thing,you know "I decorated the tree today," "made my fresh evergreen wreath  and hung it," etc: yes those things did get done but the blogging did'nt !!!!!!!! It is said better late then never so here goes. This has been a different season for me three weeks with the flu right after thankgiving really put a big damper on things! Every day I did a little bit of decorating and the creative side did kick in some and the place looks festive,but I didn't really feel the Christmas spirit . Not being able to attend church ,sing those christmas carols and go to church functions didn't help, but hey what is it all about anyway ? "not me"
God gave the gift of His Son Jesus Christ to save the world thats what the celebration is about".

No comments:

Post a Comment